Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ANDROID TV BOX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.  My name is George and I'm from South Africa.  I'm not a tech fundi, so please bear with me.  I have recently installed an android tv box at home, which has Kodi Krypton 17.4 loaded on it.  
I have 3 questions: 

1. I would like to know if there is a add-on for Nickelodeon for my kids.
2. Is there a free live stream for Supercross? (if so, how do I add it?)
3. I tried adding repository but got a message saying "not connected to network" ?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thread moved to Android.

For the questions:

1) it's a premium (paid) service usually I think, or part of such packages. So unless you have legitimate access to it by something you're paying or they offer some part of their catalogue on their website or something like that for then no there isn't.

2) I've not heard of anything for that.

3) Which repository? Investigating that would need a debug log (wiki), details in the post below on how to gather that.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum