Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PVR Simple SQL Client w/ Recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Karellen how can I edit my post?
This is the new link to the clean log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/ZMthmz7FRb/
(2018-08-21, 16:17)MhhhxX Wrote: [ -> ]This is the new link to the clean log
You'll have to try harder. Not everything is cleaned from your Kodi system.

Quote:16:06:20.499 T:1943134208 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
Also, please enable debugging for full details in the Kodi log file.
@Klojum 
This is my second try to clean the log. I enabled debug logging and used a fresh installation of LibreELEC: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/5xSPr7T5T7/

Is that okay now?
It appears to be okay. I'm not into PVR/IPTV stuff, so someone else will have to dive into that.
It'd be great if we could add a margin (padding) before and after the time of the recording, so it starts recording 5 minutes before and after the epg time. So far, kodi won't let me change the star/end time. Apart from that, awesome work. Now we just need these iptv channels to not freeze so we can have a clean recording lol Wink

BTW, what iptv service do you use? I'm also interested in just Spanish channels. Thanks.
Great work. I've successfully compiled it on macOS for versions 17.6 and 18b2.

Recording works fine, scheduling too.
Hi dzejms,

could you please upload the compiled file for macOS? 

Would be very interested
Hi! 
In a litte bit confused.
In the plugin path to avconv should be entered. Is that supposed to be ffmpeg? Or what package does that come with?

allso will timeshift be added? it makes it possible to search/pause in vod streams.
(2018-09-19, 12:14)agent79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi dzejms,

could you please upload the compiled file for macOS? 

Would be very interested
 Sure. Which Kodi version do you need it for 17.6 or 18?
@dzejms  Can you compile this for me for Kodi 17.6 and 18 on Ubuntu 18.04 please? I tried following the instructions on your github but I'm getting errors.
@el_gonz87  I'm getting an error when I try to compile. This is on Ubuntu 18.04

[ 10%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/pvr.iptvsimple.dir/src/client.cpp.o
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp:309:32: error: ‘ADDON_StructSetting’ was not declared in this scope
 unsigned int ADDON_GetSettings(ADDON_StructSetting ***sSet)
                                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp:309:32: note: suggested alternative: ‘ADDON_SetSetting’
                                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                ADDON_SetSetting
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp:309:55: error: ‘sSet’ was not declared in this scope
                                                       ^~~~
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp:309:55: note: suggested alternative: ‘stat’
                                                       ^~~~
                                                       stat
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp: In function ‘const char* GetPVRAPIVersion()’:
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp:371:38: error: ‘XBMC_PVR_API_VERSION’ was not declared in this scope
   static const char *strApiVersion = XBMC_PVR_API_VERSION;
                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp:371:38: note: suggested alternative: ‘__GXX_ABI_VERSION’
   static const char *strApiVersion = XBMC_PVR_API_VERSION;
                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                      __GXX_ABI_VERSION
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp: In function ‘const char* GetMininumPVRAPIVersion()’:
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp:377:41: error: ‘XBMC_PVR_MIN_API_VERSION’ was not declared in this scope
   static const char *strMinApiVersion = XBMC_PVR_MIN_API_VERSION;
                                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp:377:41: note: suggested alternative: ‘__GXX_ABI_VERSION’
   static const char *strMinApiVersion = XBMC_PVR_MIN_API_VERSION;
                                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                         __GXX_ABI_VERSION
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp: In function ‘const char* GetBackendVersion()’:
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp:413:42: error: ‘XBMC_PVR_API_VERSION’ was not declared in this scope
   static std::string strBackendVersion = XBMC_PVR_API_VERSION;
                                          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/mgi/pvr.iptvsimple/src/client.cpp:413:42: note: suggested alternative: ‘__GXX_ABI_VERSION’
   static std::string strBackendVersion = XBMC_PVR_API_VERSION;
                                          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                          __GXX_ABI_VERSION
CMakeFiles/pvr.iptvsimple.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/pvr.iptvsimple.dir/src/client.cpp.o' failed
make[5]: *** [CMakeFiles/pvr.iptvsimple.dir/src/client.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:67: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/pvr.iptvsimple.dir/all' failed
make[4]: *** [CMakeFiles/pvr.iptvsimple.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:151: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
CMakeFiles/pvr.iptvsimple.dir/build.make:112: recipe for target 'pvr.iptvsimple-prefix/src/pvr.iptvsimple-stamp/pvr.iptvsimple-build' failed
make[2]: *** [pvr.iptvsimple-prefix/src/pvr.iptvsimple-stamp/pvr.iptvsimple-build] Error 2
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:201: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/pvr.iptvsimple.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/pvr.iptvsimple.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:83: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
IS THIS PROJECT DEAD?
(2018-10-06, 05:12)MrGenius1 Wrote: [ -> ]IS THIS PROJECT DEAD?
 Sorry, I've been re-writing the code from scratch (had to re-design to add some new features such as multi-recording).

Have a new stable version completely re-written by me, that supports multi recording.

It feels much less buggy, and I have gone back to offloading the FFMPEG pipe to Kodi, much cleaner solution.

Looking to do a closed BETA testing next week, will need 3 types of users:
Windows
Linux
MAC

I think the newest version will work on Android as well, but need to test it.

Stay tuned, will post here once I'm ready for beta volunteers, hoping (work cooperating) to be Tuesday of next week.
(2018-10-14, 10:34)el_gonz87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-06, 05:12)MrGenius1 Wrote: [ -> ]IS THIS PROJECT DEAD?
 Sorry, I've been re-writing the code from scratch (had to re-design to add some new features such as multi-recording).

Have a new stable version completely re-written by me, that supports multi recording.

It feels much less buggy, and I have gone back to offloading the FFMPEG pipe to Kodi, much cleaner solution.

Looking to do a closed BETA testing next week, will need 3 types of users:
Windows
Linux
MAC

I think the newest version will work on Android as well, but need to test it.

Stay tuned, will post here once I'm ready for beta volunteers, hoping (work cooperating) to be Tuesday of next week. 
Thank you for your reply! So glad that this project is continuing. Please keep me in mind for the linux version when it's time to start beta testing! I will also keep checking back here. The multi recording is a nice add as my sub allows multiple streams.
Will be a great option to add it in PVR simple client..Thank you for your great efforts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16