Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PVR Simple SQL Client w/ Recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@el_gonz87  Any updates for us?
@el_gonz87 any updates on the Android front?

Thanks and regards!
Hi
I would like to test this addon with Ubuntu 18.04 and Kodi 17.6
I tried my best to build it, unfortunately without success, I'm not very good at things like that Sad
Can somebody pass me the builded package please

many thanks and keep it up

ErreVi
Deleted
(2018-11-16, 15:06)errevi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I tried my best to build it, unfortunately without success, I'm not very good at things like that Sad

ErreVi

@el_gonz87  Time bombed the plugin so there is no point in sending it to you. We are all waiting for the new/next release.
(2018-11-16, 15:06)errevi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

ErreVi

@el_gonz87  Time bombed the plugin so there is no point in sending it to you. We are all waiting for the new/next release.
(2018-11-16, 15:22)MrGenius1 Wrote: [ -> ]@el_gonz87  Time bombed the plugin so there is no point in sending it to you. We are all waiting for the new/next release. 
Many Thanks for the update and replying me so fast
have a nice week end
Hi,
I would love to get the windows version of this pluggin. Can somebody send it to me?

Also, I was wondering if it's possible to add some minutes 'padding' before and after the epg scheduled show?  Most programs starts early or late. Thanks so much
I'll gladly participate in pilot.  If someone can send the Windows compiled build, that would be appreciated.
Just a reminder.
Until @el_gonz87 has enough time to finish this addon you could use IPTV Recorder.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329991
(2018-11-22, 10:23)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]Just a reminder.
Until @el_gonz87 has enough time to finish this addon you could use IPTV Recorder.
So this raises a question then...what is the difference between what @el_gonz87 is building versus what you posted or even NextPVR?
(2018-11-22, 17:14)WhiteThnder Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-22, 10:23)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]Just a reminder.
So this raises a question then...what is the difference between what @el_gonz87 is building versus what you posted or even NextPVR?  
 IPTV Recorder is a python addon for recording iptv programs from an xmltv/m3u combination like IPTV Simple Client.
It should work on any device without compilation: Krypton, Leia and probably Jarvis.
It uses ffmpeg to record like this addon.
There is no epg time grid, just list views.

@el_gonz87 addon will be a fully integrated Kodi PVR client with recording via ffmpeg.
It will have the epg time grid.

NextPVR needs to run on an external Windows server to record but it too can record xmltv/m3u combinations.
Why not merge recording support into official simpleiptv plugin?
Yep, makes sense.  Aside from the obvious client/server architecture required, any other reason why you wouldn't go with NextPVR?
(2018-11-22, 21:27)WhiteThnder Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, makes sense.  Aside from the obvious client/server architecture required, any other reason why you wouldn't go with NextPVR?
 NextPVR or tvheadend are more stable solutions as they should keep going if Kodi crashes or locks up.
NextPVR needs a windows server and tvheadend needs a linux server.
For many people with just an Android tv box, configuring a server is already more complicated than they are comfortable with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16