Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: pvr client xbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After entering my iptv and epg credentials in pvr simple client kodi says I must restart(as usual)but when I do so by disable then enable kodi crashes. When I start kodi back up pvr doesn't load even though it shows enabled. Any help would be appreciated
(2018-01-12, 01:01)twitdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]After entering my iptv and epg credentials in pvr simple client kodi says I must restart(as usual)but when I do so by disable then enable kodi crashes. When I start kodi back up pvr doesn't load even though it shows enabled. Any help would be appreciated
 Most of the pvr client plugins in kodi, specially in the leia alpha are not very reliable, xbox has many iptv client standalone apps in the store that will load up your iptv and epg settings.
I have yet to find one that will load a guide. Bestplayer is the closest thing, it loads the epg and plays channels perfect but doesn't have a actual guide, just channel info when playing the channel. So if there are MANY like you say please guide me in the right direction.
thought I would update. After a hard reset of xbox it is up and working.