Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBOX ONE S NFS shares not displaying unless WinNFSd used
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, I thought I'd give Kodi on XBOX One S a crack as I noticed an app available, however it doesn't seem to be able to display my network NFS sources. I saw on youtube someone got it working with WinNFSd and it did infact work, so I moved my advancesetting and source xml's across and the media library is visible and working fine. The problem now is when I try to play the media the XBOX still can't access them on my shares (which is on my QNAP) so there appears to be a difference between how the NFS system that windows and my QNAP is using and the one that WinNFSd is using. Is there anything I need to do to get the xbox to see my shares that aren't being created with WinNFSd?
Latest build has SSH/SFTP support. You can try this if QNAP support SSH.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I'm running a Kodi Database, so I'd need to change all my paths for all my media manually to make it work, not difficult but a bit risky. Any idea if there are any plans to make it work with windows SMB sharing?
This is posted in one of the stickies

Features not yet implemented

1.Accessing remote SMB/samba shares - still working on a solution compatible with UWP limitations