Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: selected file in search results not going to selected file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When searching for a title "bright", I get the proper search results along with others. Selecting the file name, the shown item is not the selected title and is actually far from it. I've tried the same search a dozen times and the shown file is like it is being randomly picked to view. Files are all movies and all have been pain staking work of making sure each has it's own folder with NFO and poster inside. Have tried a change of content to NONE and back again to MOVIES, but the file which was added days ago is not showing when selected in search nor in the display.
Using Kodi 17.6. In Ubuntu. Video and TV files only. Just universal movie scraper and missing video add on and skin helper add ons. metropolis skin.
Thinking a complete refresh is needed. almost 3200 files. looking like a smaller amount than should be if i check my folder properties.
FIXED IT. Had another movie do same thing. As posted in my original question I was noticing fewer files than previous. More research using better keywords helped me to realize I or maybe someone else unknowingly changed the side menu All Videos to Unwatched.