Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New to this forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys.

I am very new with the kodi forum. I want to come here to express my appreciation with the kodi team. The xbox one release was a wonderful surprise for me. I think it is the beginning of greatness for kodi and xbox users.

I have created a club on xbox one. Everyone is more than welcome to join.

Club name: Kodi Xbox One
Is Kodi on Xbox One good or no? I've only used it on Windows 7/10 & Android TV.
Too be honest with you. It is not that good at this moment. Since it is still in alpha, so it has a lot of issues and bugs.
Ummmmm.. kodi is not there anymore on xbox one, no?
(2018-01-26, 08:45)Harley Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Ummmmm.. kodi is not there anymore on xbox one, no?
 I can select it for install on mine.
Moved to Windows UWP (aka... XBox) forum

https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=282
Well, it completely vanished from my xbox. I posted queries on facebook groups, they said they have rolled back the kodi, it wasn't smooth and was crashing often.
(2018-01-26, 13:10)Harley Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it completely vanished from my xbox. I posted queries on facebook groups, they said they have rolled back the kodi, it wasn't smooth and was crashing often.

Who did say this shit?
I don't know, people. I said okay. I stopped using kodi on my xbox. I am only using it on my pc.