Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Info Text during Live TV auto-closes after a few seconds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Already posted this in the "PVR & Live TV Support" section (see 327124 (thread)) but it seems unrelated to the PVR client I'm using. So my next best guess is that this is due to changes in the Estuary skin in Kodi 18 alpha code.
My issue is that the info text display during Live TV when presssing "i" automatically closes after 4-5 seconds which is way to fast for me to read the complete text. In previous releases (Kodi 17) the info text stayed on the screen until "i" got pressed again.

Any chance this can be reverted to how it worked before - in case the change was intentionally? It still works as desired when playing a movie.

Thanks
(2018-01-15, 15:28)Spirou Wrote: [ -> ]Already posted this in the "PVR & Live TV Support" section (see 327124 (thread)) but it seems unrelated to the PVR client I'm using. So my next best guess is that this is due to changes in the Estuary skin in Kodi 18 alpha code.
My issue is that the info text display during Live TV when presssing "i" automatically closes after 4-5 seconds which is way to fast for me to read the complete text. In previous releases (Kodi 17) the info text stayed on the screen until "i" got pressed again.

Any chance this can be reverted to how it worked before - in case the change was intentionally? It still works as desired when playing a movie.

Thanks
Try my Estuary MOD V2, it's working as you want.