Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: VU+ Add-on couldn´t be loaded (Kodi 17.6 Krypton)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
this week I installed KODI on 2 FireTV sticks. At the beginning worked properly. After some days both failed "Add-on couldn´t be loaded.
I´ve been discussing this in the VU+ Forum, but no solution so far.
- I tried 2 VTI images  installed in summer 2016 and latest from Jan 19 this year
- root PW is set to blank
- In the add-on I tried "user" set to root or left blank
- proper IP address configured.
- WEBif Access via PC and iPad app ok (streaming also)
- in transcoding extension I tried both values for port 8001 and 8002
- I deleted all port redirections in my router
- I reset my stick and made a clean Installation
- I tried PVR demo addon, working fine.
- I installed KODI 16, 17 and 18 on my Windows PC - add-on doesn´t work either

My guess: something wrong in the Network (port redirections required?) or in the VU+...

I was checking several discussions in the Internet. This phenomen is not unknown, but I could not find any clear solution for 17.6 .

Here is my VU+ configuration:

OE-System: openvuplus 3.0
Firmware-Version: VTi 13.0.2 (2018-01-19-vti-master (ba0908553))
Kernel / Treiber: 3.13.5 / 3.13.5-20171204.r0
WEBIF: OWIF 1.2.8
CAM: Oscam WebInterface r11377

Any idea what else I could try?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Having the same issue here, but a little bit more specific...

I'm running OpenAtv on my Vu+Duo2. The OS doesn't matter, it happens with VTI installed (just like TS has), OpenPli,... .
I've several appliances running Kodi with the VU+ addon. My mediaplayers running Android never give this problem. I also have 2 Raspberry Pi's running LiberElec. This 2 last ones suffer with the "addon couldn't be loaded". If you go to addons, VU+ addon, switch the addon off and on again and problem solved. But when you restart the Pi again, 8 chances of 10, again the error.

Very strange it happens only with Raspberry pi's in my case.
Hi everyone, having the same problems. this is only using kodi on linux. no problems same configuration on android or win.

the problema has got to do with the "show only one bouquet" option in the addon. once that is not selected, at least in my case, the problem disappears, but then the box will take ages to download all the channels. I have tried using a bouquet with just one word instead of 2 but still same result.

hope this helps.
Same problem here with the libreelec version of kodi. Bouquets can not be loaded. 
Anything new?
Same here, and same problem with the selected bouquet. A fix would be great
The addon doesn't like bouquets set in options. Try PVR & Live TV Settings Group manager to see if your bouquets show up in the left hand panel. If they do click on preferred bouquet and OK.
I think I got the bouquet selection in the addon going in Krypton and Leia by inputting the bouquet exactly as specified in the Group manager. In my case, Favourites did not work, but Favourites (TV) did.
tankes