Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help/Pointers to display song ratings or stars when viewing songs in Library Views?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may be isolated to emiralles' excellent MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON skin, but can anyone lend me a few pointers and on how to display individual song ratings when viewing tracks after opening an album in Library "Wide" view?  I typically start in Artists then click on individual albums to view songs and seeing the rating would be very helpful.  I also use the Titan skin, which does have this feature.  I'm just partial to this particular skin. Smile

I can see the ratings when playing a song and using Fullscreen (I have modified emiralles' Screen 5 visualization to once again show star ratings).

I've been looking at the ViewsWide.xml file and see potential,  but I am a bit of a coding newbie.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thx
So I've figured out how to correct some code and display UserRating in number form for WideView.  (Way) Better than nothing.  Still trying to figure out how to get stars to display.  Next time I'm feeling like scrambling my brain to figure this out.  Smile