Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-08-28, 08:53)moad Wrote: [ -> ]Any plans to create this skill for Australia region?
Country constrain is a limitation of the Amazon's API. Once they open it for other regions, I will enable it as well.
@tkislan could you please add me to the list? my amazon email is mykorabel(at)gmail.com, thank you!
I sent an email but don't see the skill yet. Thought I'd put in my request here incase it didn't get seen.
This skill looks awesome, can't wait to try it out! Please add me to to the list.
<email>
@mizzzer @bungilo I've added your emails.
Here is the link for the skill
Please add me : [email protected]. mahalo
Please add me to [email protected]
Add me to please ([email protected])

Thanks
@tkislan can you add me please? <edit: email removed>

Thanks
I finally got the Kodi connect to work on Leia (was my fault). But now I can't find the alexa skill, Im using English US on my alexa.
Hello @tkislan Can you add me as well.

Edit: Thanks a lot mate.
@dustin22869 @Snow73 @Airuno2L @zerglick @fakeshan 
I've added your emails
Here is the link for the skill

@Sweed And did you send me your amazon email so that I could add you to the list?
Yes you got it and I gave created an account for Kodi connect. Please check my email again.
Please add me to the list, have pm'd you on reddit as well but seems quite responsive in here so here you go: leanne.fryer1@     icloud . com
Hello tkislan, thanks for adding me to the beta.
I have followed the steps but get failed to connect in kodi. In the Amazone app i am linked.
I have filled in my email with and without capital en filled in the secret but still it can not connect?
Here you can find my log https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/BHGBZKhFhG/
Hello @tkislan

First of all thank you very much for the invitation. I got it up and running with my fire stick 2nd gen in no time.

I actually do not have an echo device thus I use my Android phone with the Alexa app installed and it work just fine for now. And when I use the Alexa remote that came with the fire stick, it just searches on netflix and on Prime Video but not in Kodi. Is there a way to get the remote to work with Kodi? Or should I just buy an echo device to use with it?

Thank you in advance for your help.