Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reading 44 pages of posts to see that this is going in the right direction and would love to try it out.
How do I go about doing this?
Seems this is the next step forward with Kodi.
Please let me know what's needed to be done to use this .
I will be a totally novice tester so will be able to give the input on general users not people with knowledgeable skills like in here.
Thanks
Hello I have codi addon installed for Alexa but I do not think the skill at amazon, they must first free for me my amazon ?
my Email is [email protected] from Amazon

German
Hi @tkislan 

Could you please add me to the tester's list? [email protected]
Paypal'd you some beer money Big Grin
Thank you
Hi @tkislan
I saw that the old skill was removed from my alexa app, can you please add me to the new one.
Thanks in advance.
Could you please add me

johnwyman@Wyman.org

US
Hi @tkislan 

Could you please add me? [email protected] german language please.

Thank you
@tkislan is this still being developed?

I can't seem to send a PM.
I am hoping to be added for beta as well. I am very interested in this skill.
@atzi22 @johnhwyman @Kaiser87 @AS_Motion_Lab I've added your emails .. here is the link for the temporary skill

As for others, if you want to join the beta, just PM me with your Amazon/Alexa email.
Current state of development is, that I'm still waiting for the certification to pass, and even though they state that it should take 5 business days, it is currently in review for around 3 weeks already.
And as the skill is in review, it becomes immutable, and I cannot change anything, nor add people to the beta test, so that's why I've created a temporary dev skill (Kodi Test), so that people can use it in the meantime.
Please add me to the temp skill, my family can't funktion without this skill.
@tkislan  I used to have access to beta skill but now can't find it any more. Can you please add me again for temporally skill. [email protected]
Previous beta I used worked great, I hope Amazon will accept it soon. Maybe you can even ask Kodi team to get you use "Kodi" brand name without unofficial in name?
I would like to be added into the temporary skillset. My email is [email protected].

Thanks
hi, please add me: [email protected]. Thanks!
Your PM box is full so I emailed you.  If you would be so kind as to add me as well, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!