Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movistar TV Addon? [No PVR]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm searching for a movistar+ addon for accesing my content, not just watch tv. I searched for a while but didn't found nothing, has anyone know an addon like this?
Hola Hackeitos;

Has ojeado por <removed>? 
Yo estoy buscando un addon para yomvi. Al tener satelite, mis opciones son un poco limitadas. 

Saludos Wink
The forum language is English only please.

Use Google translate if required.
Sorry.... 

Hi Hackeitos;

have you seen <removed>? 
I'm looking for an yomvi addon. I hve satelite so my options are limited.
(2018-09-02, 07:43)sflix Wrote: [ -> ]have you seen <removed>? 
Apparently that is a non-official Kodi support forum that is okay with what Team Kodi considers banned add-ons... Stare

(2018-09-02, 07:43)sflix Wrote: [ -> ]I hve satelite so my options are limited.
Limited options does not mean that it's okay to start asking for add-ons that are possibly providing video streams in a not-so legal manner.
(2018-09-02, 08:57)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-02, 07:43)sflix Wrote: [ -> ]have you seen kodimania.com? 
Apparently that is a non-official Kodi support forum that is okay with what Team Kodi considers banned add-ons... Stare
(2018-09-02, 07:43)sflix Wrote: [ -> ]I hve satelite so my options are limited.
Limited options does not mean that it's okay to start asking for add-ons that are possibly providing video streams in a not-so legal manner. 
Considering the non official part:
- I don't know if Team Kodi considers a non oficial forum as a banned addon, but I would apriciate if you didn't consider a forum as banned addon only because its non oficial. As far as I know, this is the only oficial forum. Meaning, that you can't post any reference to anywhere that is not kodi.tv or wiki related. 
- He is asking for help, so I just appointed him to where he can get it. He is not going to find what he is looking for here (i've been searching for a long time for the same thing).

As for the limited options... short story long, lets say Movistar+ is a mix between the spanish version of Netflix and Canal+ Satelitte. 
So you have a bunch of people that pay their subscription fees, and can't fully access their content in some platforms because of company merges and old contracts. 
He is not asking for an addon proving videostreams, he is asking a way to access his paid subscription.

So, if you know where we can ask for addons or help, I would apriciate reading that before you telling me off with no basis. 

Have a nice day mister.
Let me clarify a little. That Spanish forum (as far as I can see via Google translate) seems to discuss and offers support for various banned addons (wiki) which we do not allow.

Due to that referencing and linking to it from this forum is not allowed. Being "unofficial" in itself isn't specifically an issue - it is the support for piracy add-ons where we draw the line and that makes it unacceptable. The references have been removed.

The general request for support itself (the topic of this thread) is ok as that add-on seems legitimate, but the referred to Spanish forum is not.
(2018-01-27, 15:00)Hackeitos Wrote: [ -> ]I'm searching for a movistar+ addon for accesing my content, not just watch tv. I searched for a while but didn't found nothing, has anyone know an addon like this?
I hope it serves you, I think this add-on not violate any rule because we must have a contract with the operator to make it work, in this case "Movistar+".

Link for add-on "Movistar+" : https://sourceforge.net/p/movistartv/wiki/Home/