Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence for kodi 18 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi from few days i search that skin for kodi 18 but can't found can some one help me to find it if its available ?

Greetings
(2018-01-27, 18:02)blondin40 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi from few days i search that skin for kodi 18 but can't found can some one help me to find it if its available ?

Greetings

Its not ready for v18 yet. I will be updating all my skins when there is a Beta version of v18 released.
Will be there a new Version of Arctic Zephyr with some aprovements? Maybe with some cool Feature from eminence
edit on notepad++ in the addon.xml the xbmc.gui version to 5.13.0 than it will work on Leia
(2018-05-04, 06:51)Norin_Radd Wrote: [ -> ]edit on notepad++ in the addon.xml the xbmc.gui version to 5.13.0 than it will work on Leia
It's not working
Why not just use the Leia branch of eminence from my github?

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.emi.../tree/Leia
(2018-05-08, 08:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just use the Leia branch of eminence from my github?

Ahahahah Big Grin much better! <3
according to leia build:
It would be really great if you could add the chance to change the font
to Ariel. Instead of Hebrew letters, I see strange signs

Thanks in advance
It's the basic eminence skin.
I would like to fit the advance one
But do know what should I need to edit.
(2018-01-28, 03:17)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-27, 18:02)blondin40 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi from few days i search that skin for kodi 18 but can't found can some one help me to find it if its available ?

Greetings

Its not ready for v18 yet. I will be updating all my skins when there is a Beta version of v18 released. 

Thank you so much!   It is really the only decent skin out there.   I love just about everything about it.   My only complaint  is there should be an easy way to know where a video is located when you are in TV Shows, Movies or Music.    If it was there I was not seeing it.
(2018-05-08, 08:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just use the Leia branch of eminence from my github?

So, can anyone point me to the instructions of how to download and install?
1. Green button in the corner titled Clone or download
2. Select Download ZIP
3. Save then Install by zip in Kodi
(2019-02-01, 04:06)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]1. Green button in the corner titled Clone or download
2. Select Download ZIP
3. Save then Install by zip in Kodi
 Thanks.   Not seeing an option for install  a skin from Zip in Kodi.   Is it under skins or somewhere else?
If you do it through add ons, I am getting some kind of dependency error.

Edit: Dependency on XMBC.gui version 5.18.0 can not be satisfied.   I tried changing the version in addon.xml but that did not work.
@spinnaker

A skin is just another add-on, so do it through addons, as you have already discovered.

As for the error, make sure you are using the latest release. v18 is now officially released, so update to it. There were some late core changes that affected skins.
Pages: 1 2