Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to REPORT eBay & Amazon KODI Pirate Boxes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there are many seller still sell KODI Fully Loaded box on eBay & Amazon especially China seller!

when you type "KODI" to search, still many many listings.

ALL of them are violated KODI trademark copyright!!!

TBH I see nothing wrong with the eBay link you posted.  I don't even think it mentions Kodi.
Removed link. Mods can still see it in history, but I pretty much agree. Kodi doesn't appear to be mentioned on there at all. Not even in images.
I think this thread might be a good serving of spiced ham.
@natethomas it does mention Kodi in the product title: "4K PRO KODI 17.4 ..."
(2018-01-31, 11:44)TheGame1986 Wrote: [ -> ]@natethomas it does mention Kodi in the product title: "4K PRO KODI 17.4 ..."
 I am not going to post the link again.  But I checked it in my browser history and the title of the eBay page the OP linked to did not mention Kodi once, not even in the title.  Here...

(2018-01-31, 13:13)speedwell68 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-31, 11:44)TheGame1986 Wrote: [ -> ]@natethomas it does mention Kodi in the product title: "4K PRO KODI 17.4 ..."
 I am not going to post the link again.  But I checked it in my browser history and the title of the eBay page the OP linked to did not mention Kodi once, not even in the title.  Here... 
 I can't see the link as it was removed, so I assumed the accompanying image that OP posted was from the original link. The image in OP's post definitely has the name Kodi and version in the title.
(2018-01-31, 14:28)TheGame1986 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-31, 13:13)speedwell68 Wrote: [ -> ]
 I can't see the link as it was removed, so I assumed the accompanying image that OP posted was from the original link. The image in OP's post definitely has the name Kodi and version in the title. 
 Yep the pics he posted say Kodi, but the link didn't (doesn't).  As I said I think it is spam.  My guess is that the OP is in some way associated with seller in the link.
(2018-01-31, 14:58)speedwell68 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-31, 14:28)TheGame1986 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-31, 13:13)speedwell68 Wrote: [ -> ] I am not going to post the link again.  But I checked it in my browser history and the title of the eBay page the OP linked to did not mention Kodi once, not even in the title.  Here...  
 Yep the pics he posted say Kodi, but the link didn't (doesn't).  As I said I think it is spam.  My guess is that the OP is in some way associated with seller in the link. 
My bad, then. I assumed the mentioned link and original image were one and the same.
simply mentioning Kodi unfortunately isn't enough to justify a takedown