Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: What addon to aggregate all live TV streams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to Kodi: discovered it just a few days ago and I've read a lot about it ever since. It's really a great invention, and the rich selection of addons is really impressive, but sometimes it can get a tiny little bit overwhelming for a newbie like me Wink. And this is why I'm looking for some advice: not because I haven't read about things but because I've read too much and got lost in the maze of possibilities Wink.

What I'm looking for is a relatively simple way to have all the live streams at one place, including live streams from several add-ons. Right now I use PVR IPTVY Simple Client for several streams and Zattoo HiQ for Zattoo, plus I have several live streams in other add-ons, such as Retrospect and Catch-up TV & More. For now, I think I'll stick to using Zattoo HiQ for everything that is available in this add-on (I find the interface and the general user experience really good) but I'm looking for a way to have all the other staff neatly collected in one place with a possibility to relatively easily switch between the channels.

The simplest way would be just to add all channels to favorites; that's what I'm doing right now but obviously it's not convenient.

I've found TV Guide Fullscreen, which is doing that (and a lot more) and seems perfect for my needs, but I struggled a lot with configuration and gave up. I guessPseudoTV Live would also suit my needs perfectly but it also seems pretty complicated. Sooner or later I want to get it done but at the moment I'm in over my head.

Would you be able to recommend the right solution for a Kodi beginner, something with a less steep learning curve? If it has the possibility to get EPG it would be amazing, but really, all I dream about right now is just a simple nice scrollable list of all TV channels that I watch in Kodi (something like the Channel List in Zattoo HiQ).
I know it's a very general question but someone? Anyone? Smile
See what you can do with this...
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=304658