Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New install v17 fresh mySQL db episodes missing c09 time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kodi 17.6 (Win10) connected to MySQL db.  Kodi 17.6 created the DB successfully and TVshow episodes are scraped by tvdb.
Everything appears to work as expected, however c09 in myvideos107.episode is 0 for every episode.

Anybody have any idea why these are all 0?

I'll continue research on my side and update this thread.
Hello TheWeasel

You can look up c09 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Database#episode
Hi Karellen,

I understand what it is.  I was using it previously, and now it is missing (all 0's).

What is responsible for populating c09 (Episode length in minutes (converted to sec in DB))?
Is it the scraper (TMDB in my case)?

I was pulling this information in a script before so I didn't have to analyze the media duration on my own.  Now it pulls all 0's.  I'll test to see if this is different by switching back to sqlite from mysql.  I'll be staying with mysql either way, but would like to look in to why this is happening.
Oh, ok.

Nothing populates C09. It is just a historical hangover.

It is Episode Length. Hop onto TVDB and see if you can locate Episode Length for individual episodes. Bet you can't Wink
Ahh, meant to hit Preview button and hit Post instead.

The duration has always come from the TV Show data... https://kodi.wiki/view/Database#tvshow

The v1.x TVDB API used to then populate c09, but the actual entry was never used by Kodi as it just used the duration from TV Show. With the release of v2.0 TVDB API, that pointless function was removed.
Karellen, you are a lifesaver!  Thank you so much... this was driving me nuts.

The sqlite db I am comparing to is from the same kodi version but has been migrated MANY times lol, which would explain why I have some old stuff in there.  One more reason I'm starting with a clean DB on my move to MySQL.

Thanks for the help
No problems. Enjoy Smile
Thread marked solved.