Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Removing a content source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to remove a content source?  While setting up Kodi on my ShieldTV, I went through some initial struggles getting Kodi to see my network shares, so there's a couple of sources on the list that don't actually point to anything, and I'd like to remove them.  They don't seem to be causing Kodi any trouble (for the moment, at least), but I always like to clean stuff like that up if I can.
Go to Videos / Files, get the context menu of your video source, and select Remove Source.
Well, that's the problem - it doesn't show up as a source there, just as a dead link on the "add new source" screen.

Like I said, it's not actually hampering functionality in any way, it's just an OCD thing with me knowing that there's a dead link on the "add source" screen that would, in an ideal world, be something that I could clean up.
You can right click or longpress on that link in the dialog itself and should give you the option to remove.