Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Simple iptv guide skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI guys first post on here and have to say after trying many skins this is my favourite out of a nice bunch.

The only down for me is the tv guide skin ... I'm using simple iptv client is there anyway I can revert back to the original skin/layout for that client rather than grids skin?
Hi !

What's your concern with the Live TV function ?
I've been using the default skin for ages, and recently switched to Grid, just because it was one if the only skins, where the Live TV function was good.
Using Simple IPTV here as well, and it works just fine, with good EPG overview and nice OSD as well.

Best regards,
Lars
Hi guys is there any way i can change the colour of the blocks behind the channel numbers, names and guide date from a black to a neon blue. Pretty new to this forum so not sure how to upload photo.

Many thanks
If the image is on your computer, then use button 19. If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, then use button 14

Ok, I see you have three other posts that ask the same question. So I will move this into general Skin Support forum and remove your other three posts.

Upload your screenshot, tell us which skin you are using, and what colours you want to change from and to.