Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you so much! Big Grin

I'm so glad you replied to my post as I'm once again using Aura and it's working great now
Is there a way to have specific groups of IPTV channels appear on the Live TV tab when it’s first navigated to
how do I add a In Progress sub menu?
Hello, thank you for your skin

I tried to install it on my android box as well as on my computer but I still have the same problem... I am missing the "Movies" and "TV Series" categories on the home menu.
The categories are well activated in the settings. If I try to delete Movies or TV Series and create with the same name they don't appear either

What to do about it? (It does the same thing to me with Arctic) 

https://imgur.com/a/sCNiRdj
https://imgur.com/a/C93Iz6u
@CookieRG

Have you scraped any movies and tv shows into the library?
Thank you, that was the problem. Because with Estuary mod I'm used to all categories being shown by default
What is the option to display movie posters on the main menu?
I'm a little lost on this skin ^^
(2019-03-09, 14:13)CookieRG Wrote: [ -> ]What is the option to display movie posters on the main menu?
I am not overly familiar with this skin, but from what I can see if you have populated the library, and your widgets are active then you should have movie posters on the home screen when Movies is highlighted.

Do you have local artwork? How is the artwork named? Maybe a screenshot of a movie folder showing the artwork and video file might help.
Guys, does the option 'Minimal busy loader' do? I have searched for it on this forum but I still don't have a clue. I'm sorry if this is a dum question.
(2019-03-10, 13:09)Jelmer007 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, does the option 'Minimal busy loader' do? I have searched for it on this forum but I still don't have a clue. I'm sorry if this is a dum question.

Instead of showing the busy spinner (Please wait...) in the middle of the screen and darkening the whole screen with an overlay, the the busy spinner is shown in the top right corner and no overlay is applied.
Just added a new thead for a Big Font/PVR mod
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341867

Thank You @jurialmunkey
Hello,

Enjoying Aura skin for some time. Installed it as instructed in first page. 
Just have one question, is it normal that all movie ratings (RottenTomatoes, Metacritic) each time when I open my movie library loads afresh? I mean first I always see only IMDB ratings and after 3 to 5 sec all other ratings loads. It also loads only if I choose concrete movie.

In script.module.metadatautils I added OMDB and FanartTV API Key.

thanks for your answer and sorry if it was already answered and I missed it.
(2019-03-10, 22:16)ArūnasDub Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Enjoying Aura skin for some time. Installed it as instructed in first page. 
Just have one question, is it normal that all movie ratings (RottenTomatoes, Metacritic) each time when I open my movie library loads afresh? I mean first I always see only IMDB ratings and after 3 to 5 sec all other ratings loads. It also loads only if I choose concrete movie.

In script.module.metadatautils I added OMDB and FanartTV API Key.

thanks for your answer and sorry if it was already answered and I missed it.
From memory, you also need tmdb api key (or whatever the other api key is in the settings). If you don't have all api keys, skinhelper adds a delay before it looks stuff up to prevent too much load on the servers. Imo, it's a bit of a bug with skinhelper because it adds the delay even if the info has already been cached by simplecache. It really should retrieve cached items *before* adding the delay, but marcelveldt has been busy lately and not had time for kodi development - so it is what it is unless someone else steps up and fixes it.
I'm having a very weird behavior on TV Series menu. It's like a flickering.

I have an EmbyCon entry for TV Series and some widgets from the addon. Same configuration doesn't have such an error on Movies menu.

I've tried to change pictures from landscape size to square, but it doesn't solve the issue.

https://youtu.be/YES4dD8L85s
(2019-03-10, 23:38)Meiden Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a very weird behavior on TV Series menu. It's like a flickering.

I have an EmbyCon entry for TV Series and some widgets from the addon. Same configuration doesn't have such an error on Movies menu.

I've tried to change pictures from landscape size to square, but it doesn't solve the issue.

https://youtu.be/YES4dD8L85s
What's your category widget settings? And do you have any items in the categories submenu? Try playing around with category widget being on/off and adding items to submenu. I'm not quite sure what causes the issue but I'm pretty sure it's related to category widget visibility
Hi, can pls help me, why not show anymore the other scores like rotten, only show imdb score in all movies and tv shows, i delete simplecache.db and not working :C