Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-03-24, 11:46)dskblh Wrote: [ -> ]How to add the movie number on the top of the screen?
I think it must be modify some xml files, but I don't know which one is it, and how to change it. thx
+1 for display number of total movies and series
Hello there. Today I noticed that while I could choose my SMB-server as a place to save skin backups I'm only able to load backups from my units local storage. Is this an Aura bug or a Kodi problem?
Hi! Unfortunately I didn't found a solution to my problem, so maybe you guys can help me out.

Simple thing: i created 2 smart playlist. One for 4k movies, the other for everything else.

I created to home menu items which display those playlists. But if I add widgets to those menu items, they show all movies.

Is it possible to change that so only items from the playlist will be shown?

Thanks!
Chris
Hi All,

Great skin!

I'm just trying to change something minor but for the life of me can't find an option for it.

I'd like to set the focus to be on the 1st actual menu item when the skin loads up. At the moment the focus shifts straight into the widget on the first page. Setting the option of "Force default menu position" to 0 doesn't do the trick, it will go to the correct menu item but the focus drops into the widget instead of step back to the actual menu item text,

Is there a way to change an .XML file to do that?

Thank you,
Lindsay
Hello.

I am using Kodi 18.2 (Retropie) and this skin. I have small problem, which I am not able to fix by reinstalling skin/rebooting/updating it. I think I had this problems for over 6 months now and it's time to fix it.

1. Most of the time then I turn Kodi the load will get stuck on "initializing skin" phase and nothing won't happen. The funny thing is that you can fix it by opening movies tab via Android Kore app.
2. Which settings should I turn off, if I want to speed up the skin?
3. If I won't be able to fix this issue, is there any super light skins for Kodi?

Any ideas? What should I try next to fix this issue? Thanks Smile
(2020-03-30, 09:33)ravenrage Wrote: [ -> ]initialisingHello.

I am using Kodi 18.2 (Retropie) and this skin. I have small problem, which I am not able to fix by reinstalling skin/rebooting/updating it. I think I had this problems for over 6 months now and it's time to fix it.

1. Most of the time then I turn Kodi the load will get stuck on "initializing skin" phase and nothing won't happen. The funny thing is that you can fix it by opening movies tab via Android Kore app.
2. Which settings should I turn off, if I want to speed up the skin?
3. If I won't be able to fix this issue, is there any super light skins for Kodi?

Any ideas? What should I try next to fix this issue? Thanks Smile
initialising*
@jurialmunkey  l just installed your aura mod skin 18.6 PC that all you guys worked on love it by the way but im having trouble changing the art in the EXTRAS>BACKGROUNDS section movies-mainmenu-bg.jpg  music-mainmenu.bg.jpg  etc etc  the only one that would take was the live-tv-mainmenu.bg.jpg any pointers would be great thanks and keep up the fantastic work i know everyone appreciates your hard work and time.
@Bushman1 
"Aura mod" is not AURA
Hi All, I was trying to configure the skin to show the ratings when a when a title is selected. So far I was not able to do it. I am using Kodi Leia on my Firestick 4K and using video addons and have no physical media library. From the screenshots of OP and from some youtube videos, I know this is achievable. If someone can help, that would be highly appreciated. Thanks
@shaheen7m - and just not mentioning the banned addons (wiki) by name whilst still asking for assitance with them is also not acceptable.

If you insist on using such junk, please go and seek help wherever you got them from.

Final warning.
(2020-04-13, 16:22)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]@shaheen7m - and just not mentioning the banned addons (wiki) by name whilst still asking for assitance with them is also not acceptable.

If you insist on using such junk, please go and seek help wherever you got them from.

Final warning.

Got it. Appologies for the ignirant act.

So if I use my libraries, will I get the meta info by default?
Awesome skin! Is it possible to attain the Rotten Tomatoes User Ratings beside the critics ratings?
How to force skin to show clearlogos?
Jurialmunkey:

Any plans on replacing extendedinfo with your plugin?

Thanks
Hello, thank you for you skin, it's really great. Is it possible to modify the size and position of the menu ?

I set a background for the Films section based on the Films playlist, but the problem is that it always starts with the 1st film in the list (alphabetical order), which means that there is almost always the same background, is it possible to define a random cycle for this? 

Thank you !