Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my favorite skin. Only issue I have is that it doesn't seem to show totals... like movie and series count. Have it installed on my xbox one x and multiple android boxes.
I have 2 question hopefully someone will know the answers to:

1) During playback is there a way to display in the playback control area the name of the movie or show of what is now playing?

2) Which folder(s) do I need to copy to move my menu layout from one box to another?
(2020-06-04, 19:11)lasakro Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 question hopefully someone will know the answers to:

1) During playback is there a way to display in the playback control area the name of the movie or show of what is now playing?

2) Which folder(s) do I need to copy to move my menu layout from one box to another?

2)copy the userdata/addon_data

or

just copy the whole /kodi folder

https://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata
(2020-06-06, 02:32)mofa2016 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-04, 19:11)lasakro Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 question hopefully someone will know the answers to:

2)copy the userdata/addon_data

or

just copy the whole /kodi folder

https://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata
That makes since, thanks. As for #1 above it's the only item I can see the AURA skin could use. Too many good thing just to ramble on about here. Only 2nd time changing from default. My number of posts says it all. Recommended for a Pi3B+ or is it too heavy? I'm sure asked and answered. Thanks again.
Probably pushing my luck guys, but do we think this addon will end up compatible with Kodi 19, one day? I'm very happy with it.
Can the mouse be enabled to work with the sub-menu widgets? When I select them nothing happens.
(2020-06-09, 06:16)lasakro Wrote: [ -> ]Can the mouse be enabled to work with the sub-menu widgets? When I select them nothing happens.

Mouse Compatibility, awesome! Thanks guys Smile
I am running LibreELEC and installed Aura as I wanted to have ratings from IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic.

I followed the instructions at the start of the thread with the API etc and eventually I got all the ratings for some of my films. Then the next time when I restarted the machine the ratings had gone, and now I just can not get them back. Though the IMDB ones are still there.

My sources were already there if that makes any difference?

Any advice please? Thanks.

The skin is lovely by the way!
I've tried the procedure in the first post but i cant get other ratings than imdb.
I have tried both simplecache addons on kodi repo and marcelveldt's repo.
All ratings are enabled in the skin settings.

it seems like metadatautils gets ratings and simplecache caches them (u can see in the scrrenshot belov) but i cant see them in the movies section.

simplecache.db screenshot
(2019-06-18, 21:01)gman12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i was curious if there was a way to remove the Aurora Splash screen in the beginning during startup? So that it just showed the Kodi Splash and went to the Main Aurora Screen. I'm using an Amazon Fire TV. Thanks!

Splash Screen looks nice, but I would like to remove it aswell. Don't need 2 splash screens after another.
Already tried to edit the Startup.xml, but without success.
Sadly there was no answer to gman12s question, how can the splash screen be disabled?
(2020-06-13, 18:53)ikosa Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried the procedure in the first post but i cant get other ratings than imdb.
I have tried both simplecache addons on kodi repo and marcelveldt's repo.
All ratings are enabled in the skin settings.

it seems like metadatautils gets ratings and simplecache caches them (u can see in the scrrenshot belov) but i cant see them in the movies section.

simplecache.db screenshot

After a couple of days yesterday night suddenly ratings appear on the osd when watching a movie. Ratings needs lote of time and patientce Smile
(2019-03-22, 23:41)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-22, 21:27)rev23 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if theres a way to only remove the overlay on the main home screen wallpapers, but keep it enabled for the fanart? I disabled the overlay, and set transparency to 00 in colors/defaults.xml, but then it makes the movie info/ description pretty much unreadable on some fanart

not possible.

Still not possible?
Maybe in the next release?
Hi, thanks so much for the amazing skin which looks so pretty on screen!

I have two question re fanart.

[1] Currently I store all extra fanarts as fanart* (1, 2, 3...) in the same folder as other artworks (rather than saving them into an extrafanart folder).  Also I have made advanced changes to enable kodi to load such extra artworks (ie all extra fanarts can be seen via the get thumb window).  However, in tkodi, I still can only see the main fanart in the background.  Could you please advise if further config is necessary to activate the multi funart look?
[2] Re tv series, is it possible to view season banner or season landscape artworks?

Many thanks!
Is this skin going to be ported to Matrix one day or more likely not?

Thanks for the short notice.
(2020-06-09, 06:15)AbRASiON Wrote: [ -> ]Probably pushing my luck guys, but do we think this addon will end up compatible with Kodi 19, one day? I'm very happy with it.

Anyone?   I know it's not out yet but I'd love to hope it'll be planned.