Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-03-08, 02:03)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Possible bug:

Background vignette option in settings has no effect on music

Works fine for me in the music library.

Or are you talking about the visualisation? Because the colour overlay in the visualisation is completely separate code.
The music vis overlay uses images in skin.aura/extras/backgrounds/music_colors/ which have the vignette effect built in
You will need to change the images there if you want a different overlay effect for musicvis
(2018-03-08, 04:05)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-08, 02:03)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Possible bug:

Background vignette option in settings has no effect on music

Works fine for me in the music library.

Or are you talking about the visualisation? Because the colour overlay in the visualisation is completely separate code.
The music vis overlay uses images in skin.aura/extras/backgrounds/music_colors/ which have the vignette effect built in
You will need to change the images there if you want a different overlay effect for musicvis 
 I think I figured it out. Vignette only appears if I hit M, once the cd poster disappears, vignette is no longer there.
@Edworld - Ah yeah, the osd will show a vignette effect behind the music info to improve readability. Because the music info is in the corner rather than across the whole bottom like video info, I found that the vignette looked more natural than a simple gradient at the bottom.
Like this skin very much, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but I'm not seeing correct icons for main screen.
Another great skin, congrats. 

I was wondering if it would be possible to add access the content menu for items in the sub-menu as i have a number of addons within the sub-menu that would be helpful if i could access their content menu such as we can with the widgets? 

Keep up the great work we all appreciate it. Smile
@VikkiXavier - Yeah the play icon looks good. I will let you know when I add it.

@Picard - I don't quite understand what you mean Huh

@umonkey - Unfortunately not possible. Kodi core controls where the context menu is shown.
@jurialmunkey 

KODI 18
With the latest git, all app settings are blank
Jurialmunkey,

in dialogvideoinfo, f you select fanart, can you add the option to scroll tbrough art as you have it in extendedinfo?
@Blurayx - Looks like you forgot to copy over the DialogAddonSettings.xml modified for Leia Wink

@Edworld - Unfortunately, Kodi doesn't provide a way to start a slideshow at specific image. Extendedinfo uses its own picture viewer in the addon. I do have an idea for getting around this though. EDIT: Yep, my idea worked. See latest git. Big Grin
Sir, if time permits you and if possible, could you please add an option in the settings to make us be able to swap from plot to plot outline (and vice versa) in info dialog and video player (when it is paused) because it is rather strenuous to go through entire thing just to know what the main theme of the movie is about. Users can go through the entire storyline by pressing the "up" button while at the info dialog at anytime they want. And I do believe most people use UMS to scrap movies which provide IMDb plot outline support.
Also, Sir, I wish to buy you a glass of beer for your amazing work Wink but I do not see any donate option.
@VikkiXavier - Added plot outline. It is on by default and can be disabled in Skin Settings > Miscellaneous.
Added a donate link on first post Smile
Thanks a ton. Just made the donation. Will try to make a habbit of it. Wink

Have a nice day, Sir.
jurialmunkey,

Like the Extras and Image display

DialogVideoInfo.xml - <param name="content" value="$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/Extras/]" />

Im tryng to get up a level as thats where the contents are looked at your post here (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=189787) but i seem to be going around in circles

Is this possible to look up a level DIR wise ?
(2018-03-09, 13:40)Silki Wrote: [ -> ]jurialmunkey,

Like the Extras and Image display

DialogVideoInfo.xml - <param name="content" value="$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/Extras/]" />

Im tryng to get up a level as thats where the contents are looked at your post here (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=189787) but i seem to be going around in circles

Is this possible to look up a level DIR wise ?

Yeah it should work with ".." to go up a level:
Code:
<param name="content" value="$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/../Extras/]" />

Also note that there are two separate lists, one for tvshows and one for movies.
If you are not on windows (e.g. Mac, Linux, Libreelec, Android), then the path will be case sensitive, so make sure your folder is named "Extras" (not "extras" or "EXTRAS").