Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-03-28, 06:38)Picard Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Can't get the above icons to appear, what am I doing wrong?

Turn on categories widget
Skin Settings > Home > Categories widget (enable).

It uses whatever is set in for the submenu - if you have no submenu items then it will be empty.
Skin Settings > Home > Customise home menu.
@jurialmunkey 

The TV guide looks incredibly awesome already but i have three remarks.
  1. Thanks for adding the begin and end time :-)
  2. Is it possible to make the channel field less wide. That would save more room for the programmes (less truncation)
  3. Would you consider increasing the size of the programme font a tiny bit. In lower case they seem to be a bit on the small side.
@jurialmunkey 

I found a 'bug' in this season and episode view for TV shows.
It appeared when i stopped an episode. For a brief period of time the rating of that episode appeared in the list at the end of the selected episode line.
But as you can see in the images the rating isn't showing in the list nor in the description.

Also i would appreciate an icon to show if the episode has Subs or not

i suppose my proposal will be difficult to implement but you never know... so my suggestion is to move ratings next to duration when we are in info screen or horizontal movies/tv shows views so we have more space for plot, something like this
(2018-03-28, 04:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz - Seasons/Episode extrafanart via Artwork Helper should be working in the library now.
I can't even get any artwork to download for music with Artwork Beef, so I can't even test music.
I can't see a way in Artwork Helper to get extrafanart for episodes on the Home Screen. The fade label method causes massive CPU spikes, so I can't use that either.
Added an extra download button.
Just try, extrafanarts not working for episodes only on widgets and not working  for albums and songs on widgets and library.

And is it possible to add Artwork Beef extrafanarts support for music visualisation too ?

Look my variables I use in my mod for extrafanarts, I don't use fade label method :
Code:
<variable name="ExtraFanartVar">
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,movie) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,set) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,musicvideo) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,tvshow)] + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,season) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,episode)] + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID)">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=tvshow.fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,artist)">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,album) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,song)]">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=artist.fanart</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
    </variable>
    <variable name="ExtraFanartHomeVar">
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,movie) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,set) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,musicvideo) |  String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,tvshow)]">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + Window.IsVisible(DialogVideoInfo.xml) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,season) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,episode)]">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=tvshow.fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + Window.IsVisible(DialogMusicInfo.xml) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,artist)">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + Window.IsVisible(DialogMusicInfo.xml) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,album) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,song)]">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;arttype=artist.fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + [String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,movie) | String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,set) | String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,musicvideo) | String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,tvshow)] + !String.IsEmpty(Container.ListItem.DBID)">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[Container.ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;containerid=&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + [String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,season) | String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,episode)] + !String.IsEmpty(Container.ListItem.DBID)">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[Container.ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;containerid=&amp;&amp;arttype=tvshow.fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + [String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,season) | String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,episode)] + String.IsEmpty(Container.ListItem.DBID)">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Label]&amp;&amp;containerid=&amp;&amp;arttype=tvshow.fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + [String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,album) | String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,song)]">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[Container.ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;containerid=&amp;&amp;arttype=artist.fanart</value>
        <value condition="System.HasAddon(script.artwork.helper) + [String.IsEqual(Container.ListItem.DBTYPE,artist)]">plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[Container.ListItem.DBID]&amp;&amp;containerid=&amp;&amp;arttype=fanart</value>
        <value>$INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
    </variable>
(2018-03-28, 07:47)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, could you please reduce the size of the studio logo displayrd in the info dialog. I looks a bit too large, imho
 Why not replace studio logo by clearlogo and place studio logo near media flags ?
Is there a way to update to the latest Git version of Aura from within Kodi?
(2018-03-28, 12:56)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-28, 07:47)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, could you please reduce the size of the studio logo displayrd in the info dialog. I looks a bit too large, imho
 Why not replace studio logo by clearlogo and place studio logo near media flags ?

Lol, not at all. The logo is "clearly" visible on the poster. Big Grin
The only problem with those white logos is that they are not High Definition. Maybe if their size was reduced a bit they would look better.
(2018-03-28, 11:37)joostzilla Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey 

The TV guide looks incredibly awesome already but i have three remarks.
  1. Thanks for adding the begin and end time :-)
  2. Is it possible to make the channel field less wide. That would save more room for the programmes (less truncation)
  3. Would you consider increasing the size of the programme font a tiny bit. In lower case they seem to be a bit on the small side.
 Is begin/end time Leia only? I don't see it with the most recent GIT version running Krypton nor do I see a setting to turn it on?
The begin/end time in TVguide is also available in Krypton.
Just disable genre labels in settings (this is a new setting)
(2018-03-27, 21:25)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi jurial,

Fanarts/Extrafanarts on widgets doesn't work with Artwork Beef. OK on video info dialog and on library but not on home menu :

I would like to have the same "settings" that you have on your background.. could you please take a print screen of your background settings and share with me? Smile 
and if possible the background aswell !!

Thanks Big Grin
(2018-03-28, 20:45)attackkkkkk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-27, 21:25)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi jurial,

Fanarts/Extrafanarts on widgets doesn't work with Artwork Beef. OK on video info dialog and on library but not on home menu :

I would like to have the same "settings" that you have on your background.. could you please take a print screen of your background settings and share with me? Smile 
and if possible the background aswell !!

Thanks Big Grin 
 There you go :

Hi jurial,

I'm currently translating the language file but I realize that there are many strings that are not in this skin (maybe from fuse(neue) or horizon), that's right ?
(2018-03-27, 18:51)Arokhaerr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-27, 16:06)pannal Wrote: [ -> ]@Blurayx love your splash screen. Would you mind uploading it in a higher quality? The halo is quite blocky because of the jpg compression.
 Throw this onto a black image Smile
https://i.imgur.com/wVgkBxd.png 
I will do it over the weekend. I may also try to create my own splash screen  Smile