Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@joostzilla
- reduced the channel name width
- the problem with increasing the font size in the EPG is that it will mean dropping a channel row in order to keep a proper amount of spacing between the text and edges
- ratings in media info view work fine for me in both Krypton and Leia. Looks like either a scraper issue (no ratings scraped) or a Kodi issue. Are ratings showing in Estuary?
- not possible to update the skin from git inside Kodi. Only manual updates for now.

@chrispe - I don't think there will be enough horizontal space to fit all the movie ratings there. Also, you can press up from the info dialog top menu to see a fullscreen plot overlay.

@Guilouz
- Added your artwork helper vars. Thanks!
- I will add support for music vis later today
- Yes, some of the strings are left over from other skins, or settings that I have since removed etc. I will do a clean-up of the strings later today.

@VikkiXavier
- reduced the size of studio logos to match their native resolution.
That did it, thanks for that, awesome skin!
Yeah, I can make a pop up dialog. Added to my todo list.
- What do you mean by blank view? Also, do you use a login screen for kodi? And what version - krypton or leia? A screenshot and debug log might be helpful here.

Cool ill look out for the stats popup

I do use the profile screen.

I load a playlist and get the header and the time and the fallback image . . hit power menu ams rebuild skin and its all there . . but odd . . do notice when i switch profiles it keeps hold of the other profiles color then changes over after . . but odd but could live with this . . your skin is that good!!!
@Silki - Yeah, most likely profile related. There has been a Kodi bug for quite a while where some skin strings and settings don't load properly after logging in through the profile login screen.
(2018-03-29, 00:23)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz
- Added your artwork helper vars. Thanks!
- I will add support for music vis later today
- Yes, some of the strings are left over from other skins, or settings that I have since removed etc. I will do a clean-up of the strings later today.
Try last git and Extrafanarts not working on dialog video info when launched from widgets for movies, episodes, seasons, tv shows, artists, albums (all is ok on library).

Request :

1. Can you add a dialog video info for movies sets with <oninfo></oninfo> ?
2. For artist info dialog, possible to add list (like casting on video info dialog) for all albums available in library for selected artist ?
3. Possible to have media flags more big, because on big screen and with distance it's difficult to see them.
4. It would be cool if you add support for clearlogos.

Issue :

When translated some string are not full :

For music video poster on video info dialog, they have not a correct aspect ratio like with music
And is it possible to have more lines for description ? There is more lines for music and there is enough space for that.

Sorry for my maybe stupid question Big Grin
But I am a little bit confused.

I scrape my movie and tvshows with ember media manager and sync all artwork with it.

All is OK but I don't understand it with the extrafanart, I have a folder called extrafanart and there are my extrafanart inside.

In Kodi 17 and aeon no sylvo skin the extrafanart are added by script skin toolbox now a lot have changed :O

What must I do to visible this extrafanart in the skin artworkbeef and artwork helper are installed.
Of late, this is happening everytime I update my library (only in case of movies):

Plus, its taking unusually too much time for images to load. Can you confirm and kindly fix this? I even disabled artwork beef, but no avail.

ps: It feels like I have been cursed!
(2018-03-29, 00:23)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@joostzilla
- reduced the channel name width
- the problem with increasing the font size in the EPG is that it will mean dropping a channel row in order to keep a proper amount of spacing between the text and edges
- ratings in media info view work fine for me in both Krypton and Leia. Looks like either a scraper issue (no ratings scraped) or a Kodi issue. Are ratings showing in Estuary?
- not possible to update the skin from git inside Kodi. Only manual updates for now.
Thanks a lot for the changes and/or clarification :-)
  • The Channel width is perfect now
  • Agreed
  • I use PlexKodiConnect and in Plex the ratings of the Season and Episodes are scraped. In Estuary the ratings aren't shown either.
  • Okay, no problem
(2018-03-29, 02:38)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ][quote="jurialmunkey" pid='2719793' dateline='1522275839']@Guilouz

Request:

3. Possible to have media flags more big, because on big screen and with distance it's difficult to see them.
4. It would be cool if you add support for clearlogos.

Same request here + HDR Media flag
@jurialmunkey 
Just another issue i encounter is that i have to toggle disable/enable the 'Match background overlay color with poster' before it works.
To be short: The feature doesn't stick
(2018-03-29, 18:35)joostzilla Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey 
Just another issue i encounter is that i have to toggle disable/enable the 'Match background overlay color with poster' before it works.
To be short: The feature doesn't stick
 Working for me.
Jurialmunkey, I hope you've been well.   I love the new skin.

2 questions:

1.  Will you have a light (White) version of the skin?
2. In the settings I'm unable to locate the Add-ons menu.
@Guilouz
- Extrafanart fixed now (I hope!)
- I will add a sets info window when I have some time (added to my todo list) (same with albums on artist info)
- The media flags are at full resolution already. Plus I like them that size
- I haven't found anywhere that I have thought clearlogos might fit. I don't like them on the right of the info screen.

@mario S.
- Support for Artwork Helper is only in the Leia version.
- However, Skin Helper should work for extrafanart within the library (you have to enable it from the top menu)

@VikkiXavier - I have no idea what is going on there. I can't reproduce that issue.

@joostzilla
- if the ratings don't show in Estuary, then it is either a plexkodiconnect problem or a Kodi problem.

@Cyku007 - HDR flag added.

@hoopsdavis
- I really want to add a light version. I just haven't figured out a way for it to work well with the colour overlay just yet.
- You will have to add an add-on section as a separate menu item (there is one in the default setup). The other option is to use the settings widget:
- Customise Home > Widgets > Default Widgets > Other > Settings
(2018-03-30, 06:41)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@Cyku007 - HDR flag added.

Thx so much!
Don't know if it has been mentioned or not but the official Plex app is displaying its OSD overlay at all times and doesn't go away.

Doesn't happen using the default skin but have experienced it with a number of skins in the past.