Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am on Leia Big Grin
Thanks I have it.
(2018-03-30, 06:41)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@joostzilla
- if the ratings don't show in Estuary, then it is either a plexkodiconnect problem or a Kodi problem.
@jurialmunkey 
The issue with the ratings is solved. A complete delete and rebuild of the PlexKodiConnect library did the job. :-)
@jurialmunkey
FYI, raised some issues on GitHub.
Any further issues I find I will probably just raise it on GitHub, things can get lost in the forums easily.
I have trouble with music fanarts in libary view and in music fullscreen info (where the lyrics are show) i have no fanart.
In my Music Fanart Folder I have fanarts ( fanart,fanrt1,fanart2......)
All files downloaded with Artwork Beef  addon and artist slideshow is configured to.
When i put the fanart,fanart1,fanart2,fanart3....... in a folder called extrafanart i have in the music fullscren fanrts all of that i put in the folder.
But in the Musc Libary view no fanart is visible.
Make i somtheing wrong ? Or is Artwork Beef not yet supported for music art?
Artork Beef creates no extrafanart folder for music, but cdart manager did it.
Does anyone know how to change the channel group from within the PVR guide? At the moment I go to channels, change the group there and then go back to guide.
@jurialmunkey Fanart isn't working on home or in the media windows, looks like it got commented out in Includes_Global.xml. Smile
(2018-03-31, 06:45)braz Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey Fanart isn't working on home or in the media windows, looks like it got commented out in Includes_Global.xml. Smile

Ah, I'm an idiot. Fixed. Thanks for the catch!
This is what happens when I try to maintain two branches at the same time! Wink
(2018-03-30, 23:14)Mario S. Wrote: [ -> ]I have trouble with music fanarts in libary view and in music fullscreen info (where the lyrics are show) i have no fanart.
In my Music Fanart Folder I have fanarts ( fanart,fanrt1,fanart2......)
All files downloaded with Artwork Beef addon and artist slideshow is configured to.
When i put the fanart,fanart1,fanart2,fanart3....... in a folder called extrafanart i have in the music fullscren fanrts all of that i put in the folder.
But in the Musc Libary view no fanart is visible.
Make i somtheing wrong ? Or is Artwork Beef not yet supported for music art?
Artork Beef creates no extrafanart folder for music, but cdart manager did it.
There are options in Artwork Beef to create an extrafanart folder. I'll have to double check for music specifically, but it definitely has that option for movies/tv.
Extrafanart is working fine for me now that I've managed to download some music fanart.

(2018-03-31, 05:39)ocarror Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to change the channel group from within the PVR guide? At the moment I go to channels, change the group there and then go back to guide.
Press "M" on keyboard to access the top menu.
If you use a remote, bind a button to the the "Menu" command.
Thanks for your help.
Great work on your skins Smile
@jurialmunkey 

Would it be possible for you to add some icons from Youtube to the Aura icon set?
In the categories widget it is way cooler if all icons are Aura style (see image. The YT icon just doesn't fit)

The second image are most of the YT categories icons

Small issue, when press up on top list that display fanart of the first item in the list

Same on dialog info, press up always show plot.

Request : Can you add also enter/ok button to close plot window ? Actually we can close it with up/down/right/left and back buttons.

Why I dont have number of votes for TMDB and TVDB, only with IMDB ?

Is it possible to use ratings and votes with infolabels from Kodi core (ListItem.RatingAndVotes(imdb) and ListItem.RatingAndVotes(themoviedb)) ? Since recent changes with scrapers, we can have have TMDB and IMDB ratings without to use Skin Helper Service.

And what do you think about that, for tv shows info ?

Image When status is not finished

Image When status is finished
(2018-03-31, 15:56)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Small issue, when press up on top list that display fanart of the first item in the list
 It's not really the first item on the list, it's whichever item has focus. So if you want to see a movie's fanart, press m to bring up the menu, then press up.
(2018-03-31, 17:43)braz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-03-31, 15:56)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Small issue, when press up on top list that display fanart of the first item in the list
 It's not really the first item on the list, it's whichever item has focus. So if you want to see a movie's fanart, press m to bring up the menu, then press up. 
  I meant in the sense that it would be better if the up button does nothing. Fanarts are already accessible on dialog video info in images list.
@joostzilla - I've just added a bunch of new icons in the latest update. You should be able to find equivalents for most in the skin.

@Guilouz
- I added an option to disable the pressing up behaviour in Skin Settings > Miscellaneous
- Can't close plot onclick because scrollbars don't accept onclick.
- Votes are not there mostly because of space limitations. I reuse the same include in a number of views. I will look at adding it for showcase and info dialog.
- Problem with ListItem.Rating(rating) is that it only works in the info dialog, not in the library.
(2018-04-03, 00:44)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz
- I added an option to disable the pressing up behaviour in Skin Settings > Miscellaneous

You have forgot to add this settings for extended info windows.