Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@jurialmunkey I noticed that it's not possible to create a standard music playlist...nevermind the now playing song title, it's Thai so doesn't show.

(2018-04-07, 17:31)braz Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey I noticed that it's not possible to create a standard music playlist...nevermind the now playing song title, it's Thai so doesn't show.

There is some changes with music playlist for Leia, see : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2653886
@braz - Should be fixed now. Thanks for the bug report!
@jurialmunkey I installed this skin last night and I must say, fantastic work like everything else you've done. This has to be one of my new favorites, so clean! 

One issue I'm facing though, and I saw this posted earlier in the thread, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to access the Add on browser. You mentioned that this icon was removed from Settings and that the Add on browser is accessed through a view type, but I don't fully understand what that means and how I actually achieve this. I've been able to access "view modes" by hitting the left arrow key when I'm in other areas of Kodi such as Programs, but couldn't figure out anything while in Settings remotely related to accessing the Add on browser. 

Appreciate any help you (or anyone else) can provide when it comes to accessing the Add on browser.... I feel like I'm technologically challenged right now  Confused

Cheers!
Just install your theme on current leia master branch. Here is some issue I got :

- Unable to change highlight/gradient color because I m not prompted to install colorpicker neither in color setting nor in supported addon.
- PVR widget only display the channel name it miss the current program.
- The font for notification are really small impossible to read from my couch.
- When I open the slide menu I only have the item label on upper left corner, the icons are no displayed. See screenshot.
- With the french translation the subtitle adjust timing popup had text overlaping making unable to read it. See screenshot.
(2018-04-08, 20:40)mac1202 Wrote: [ -> ]- When I open the slide menu I only have the item label on upper left corner, the icons are no displayed. See screenshot.
Beat me to it, just wanted to report the same here. Wink
Icon issue should be fixed now. It was a small bug introduced in the previous commit.
@nabuntu -
The skin has an add-on browser home menu item by default.
If you don't have it, then you are using something other than the default setup.
You will need to add it manually in the home customisation dialog found in skin settings.
Skin Settings > Home > Customise home menu
Add a menu item on the left
Then select "Choose item for menu"
Select "Settings > Add-ons"

@mac1202
- Install colorpicker from Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies.
- I'll look into the PVR widget later when I have time
- Notification size is fine for me from my couch without wearing my glasses. I use a 42" tv.
- Icons fixed.
- Subtitles fixed.
(2018-04-08, 23:34)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@mac1202
- Install colorpicker from Skin Settings > Manage Dependencies.
- I'll look into the PVR widget later when I have time
- Notification size is fine for me from my couch without wearing my glasses. I use a 42" tv.
- Icons fixed.
- Subtitles fixed.
- My mistake I dont know why colorpicker has been disabled when I upgraded to leia. Enable it now it work.
- Thanks for taking time to look at it.
- Notification in horizon was so much nicer to read, now the font is like 3 time smaller.
- Fixed thx.
- Fixed with default font, but still overlaping when using arial set.
Well don't I feel stupid, thanks! Didn't even think to check if I could add it as a menu item. This is my new go to on all 3 of my boxes! 
(2018-04-08, 23:34)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]The skin has an add-on browser home menu item by default.
If you don't have it, then you are using something other than the default setup.
You will need to add it manually in the home customisation dialog found in skin settings.
Skin Settings > Home > Customise home menu
Add a menu item on the left
Then select "Choose item for menu"
Select "Settings > Add-ons"
Any workaround on adding "IMDb (without votes)" option for dialogvidinfo. The no of votes needlessly seems to be a set off for the minimalistic theme of your skin.
(2018-04-06, 00:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-05, 20:20)Zpower Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the good work. I´m an Fan.

Its possible add media flag on this views?

ImageImage
There's not really any room anywhere. 
Too bad Sad
For me its very important to see media flags
Hi @jurialmunkey, I've got another feature request for Leia...would it be possible to change the subtitle button on the video OSD so that it launches the new subtitle dialog? Thanks!
Here's one more for consideration...

I noticed that if the music and video playlists both have items, the button in the view menu takes you to the current playlist. But if you're playing music, it lingers on the video playlist for a few seconds before opening the music playlist. And then when you push the back button, you once again see the video playlist and have to push back again.

There are at least a couple of ways around this, though both have their disadvantages. I've used the following code before so the user can choose which playlist to go to from a select dialog. This requires the skin to be dependent on script.toolbox, though, and I can understand if you're trying to limit dependencies.

The other option is to create a fake select dialog with the same two items, but an extra xml just for this seems a little overkill. Anyways, just throwing this out there, thanks!

Code:

<control type="button" id="614">
       <description>Go to playlist</description>
       <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
       <label>31234</label>
       <onclick condition="!String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(music),0) + String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(video),0)">ActivateWindow(musicplaylist)</onclick>
       <onclick condition="!String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(video),0) + String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(music),0)">ActivateWindow(videoplaylist)</onclick>
       <onclick condition="!String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(music),0) + !String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(video),0)">SetProperty(Dialog.1.Label,$LOCALIZE[31193])</onclick>
       <onclick condition="!String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(music),0) + !String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(video),0)">SetProperty(Dialog.1.BuiltIn,ActivateWindow(musicplaylist))</onclick>
       <onclick condition="!String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(music),0) + !String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(video),0)">SetProperty(Dialog.2.Label,$LOCALIZE[31194])</onclick>
       <onclick condition="!String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(music),0) + !String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(video),0)">SetProperty(Dialog.2.BuiltIn,ActivateWindow(videoplaylist))</onclick>
       <onclick condition="!String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(music),0) + !String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(video),0)">RunScript(script.toolbox,info=selectdialog,header=$LOCALIZE[524])</onclick>
       <visible>!String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(music),0) | !String.IsEqual(Playlist.Length(video),0) + !Window.Is(videoplaylist)</visible> 
</control>
Just want to submit a request for the addition of a “Large” option within the Fonts section of Interface Settings (Just like you had built into your Arctic Zephyr skin)… I used that as my default when I used AZ as I primarily use Kodi on my tv and the large font option was perfect; but now I want to use your Aura skin so just hoping to see the same feature… thank you!