Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Professor!

Used Horizon before, now changed every Device to aura. Awesome and very fast! Love it!
But I miss something: please add the Support for nextup Service notification, thats so great.
https://kodi.tv/addon/services/nextup-se...tification

Thanks for you awesome work! Keep it up!
I found a bug.

If I watch the trailer for any of the movies in my library all the way through, when Kodi goes back to the info screen, the top navigation bar is missing.

If I back out and re-enter the info screen, the navigation bar is back.

I'm brand new to Kodi and am still learning how to set things up. But, as soon as I learned about this skin, I knew I had to have it. Keep up the great work! Big Grin
(2018-05-24, 12:40)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an idea. Wouldn't a right arrow (similar to the down arrow) look better instead of the 1/4th poster being visible?

yes, that would be really nice Smile
@Blurayx - Alphabet strip should now be back on Leia. Setting is at Skin Settings > Miscellaneous.
@ZefXyde - Hopefully the trailer issue should be fixed on latest git version (might still need to press a direction/button to get the menu back up, but it shouldn't get stuck like before).
(2018-05-24, 21:55)Animizio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Professor!

Used Horizon before, now changed every Device to aura. Awesome and very fast! Love it!
But I miss something: please add the Support for nextup Service notification, thats so great.
https://kodi.tv/addon/services/nextup-se...tification

Thanks for you awesome work! Keep it up!

NextUp has been supported in this skin for a long time.
(2018-05-18, 20:51)sflix Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey
Not movies per se, its for my smart play lists. I don't like to look at carpet icons.  I'm just that big of a thick head.
I wanted a nice way to display the smart playlist, so I tried to make an addon.
I couldn't make the addon work properly with the smart playlist, so I just mounted an emby server, to display the lists. 
That way I managed to put art on my smart playlists and use them as menus. I have all of the images of the collections, but they are 512x512.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

Does this mounted emby server have content type set to "sets"?
(2018-05-19, 16:05)username145 Wrote: [ -> ]The plot for a PVR recording overlaps where the thumbnail would be (not sure if PVR supports recording thumbnails even?):
Edit: also maybe the Now/Next EPG info should be truncated/padded? The entry for "SBS ONE HD" below looks a little messy:

Can you test latest git and see if the thumbnail overlap issue is fixed?

I'm not sure about the Now/Next text overlap. Doesn't happen for me on Krypton (automatically truncated if too long). Are you on Leia? I'm wondering if there has been a change which has broken the label truncation code.
(2018-05-20, 05:00)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-17, 11:07)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please incorporate manfeed's alternative for playing soundtracks when browsing by including the 3 xmls in aura's 1080i folder. It would be much appreciated.
 Do you not approve of the idea, Sir?

It looks like it is still a bit buggy, so I'll wait until everything has been smoothed out before adding it.
(2018-05-24, 12:40)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an idea. Wouldn't a right arrow (similar to the down arrow) look better instead of the 1/4th poster being visible?

I'll keep it in mind as an option, but I'm pretty busy with work at the moment, so no ETA.
(2018-05-22, 13:00)medo Wrote: [ -> ]would you please consider adding a simple list view for Live TV / PVR

What do you mean by simple list view? Do you mean without the Plot Info at the top?
(2018-05-26, 08:50)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll keep it in mind as an option, but I'm pretty busy with work at the moment, so no ETA. 
 Sure, Sir.
(2018-05-26, 08:43)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@ZefXyde - Hopefully the trailer issue should be fixed on latest git version (might still need to press a direction/button to get the menu back up, but it shouldn't get stuck like before).
 Its perfectly fine now, Sir. Smile
(2018-05-26, 08:51)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-22, 13:00)medo Wrote: [ -> ]would you please consider adding a simple list view for Live TV / PVR

What do you mean by simple list view? Do you mean without the Plot Info at the top? 

exactly
(2018-05-26, 08:46)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-05-18, 20:51)sflix Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey
Not movies per se, its for my smart play lists. I don't like to look at carpet icons.  I'm just that big of a thick head.
I wanted a nice way to display the smart playlist, so I tried to make an addon.
I couldn't make the addon work properly with the smart playlist, so I just mounted an emby server, to display the lists. 
That way I managed to put art on my smart playlists and use them as menus. I have all of the images of the collections, but they are 512x512.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

Does this mounted emby server have content type set to "sets"? 
No worries. Yes it does.