Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-06-01, 09:42)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]

This is GOLD. Thank u Vikki Smile
Hello. I've been using Kodi for the last year and found so much useful tips in the forum, but this is my first post.

[b]jurialmunkey[/b], I wanted to thank you for such beautiful skins. I've stuck with Estuary for the past year, which I really like, but I was unhappy with it's lack of configuration possibilities. Then I came across your skins - just beautiful, and with so much to tinker with. I prefer vertical skins, but find Horizon a little heavy, so I'm using Aura which is taking some getting used to but is so much more responsive.

I was wondering if you are considering adding any more views to the library, like Big Icons in Arctic Zephyr. On my set up, or maybe it's just my poor eyesight. I find the size of the showcase posters a little small and the big posters too big. Also, I've read this thread, but I might have missed your answer as to whether you intend to add a vertical menu which would make this skin go from a 9 to a 10 for me.

In any event, thank you again for all the hard work you've put into this and your other skins. It is very much appreciated.
Anthony,

Mention not.
Another thing, Sir. Could you remove this underline gradient. I think skin looks slightly more minimal without it, and since the highlighted icon is sufficient to tell us which is selected.

There seems to be an issue with "Reset to defaults". When I am in Colors and I have tried out various mixtures of highlights & gradients and didn't like it and press reset to default, the Effects also resets to default and Skin colors from Interface settings also resets to "Skin default".
Hey guys,
Been loving this skin, one issue I am having is the preview thumbnails in crunchyroll are showing fanart rather than a preview of the episode. Anybody know what is causing this or how I could begin fixing it. Cheers!
Badass' copacetix skin has this awesome kind of glass-blur, whereas Aura has smokey-blur (as can be seen from the image below). Also the color of information text changes in copacetix in a way that blends in with the glass blur. I tried various combinations of colors and blurs in Aura but the blur doesn't look as glass like as in copacetix. Can you please guide me as to what combinations of blur I should use to achieve the colorful blur like in copacetix. Smile
(2018-06-02, 08:17)Anthony_Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Badass' copacetix skin has this awesome kind of glass-blur, whereas Aura has smokey-blur (as can be seen from the image below). Also the color of information text changes in copacetix in a way that blends in with the glass blur. I tried various combinations of colors and blurs in Aura but the blur doesn't look as glass like as in copacetix. Can you please guide me as to what combinations of blur I should use to achieve the colorful blur like in copacetix. Smile

Your colorbox settings look fine, so keep those

I got pretty close by doing the following:
Turn off "Effects > Background Vignette" (this will get rid of the smoky edges).
Set Background Overlay colour to the bottom left blue (the top left blue also works fairly well).
I have added a category for CatchUp TV and have the tv icons as widgets. Those widgets show as posters which do not look good, can I change them to square icons ?
Thank youImage
Thank you. That helped Smile
@jurialmunkey Isn't it time to move the skin into "production" mode ? I use it on day-to-day basis and it seems pretty complete and stable to me. The only annoyance is that it doesn't auto update from a repo and I have to check and download the updates manually. Using it on Leia nightlies, btw. and it's pretty stable and smooth with really minimal glitches here and there.
Can you please add a disable plot auto scrolling option in the settings?
Just found out about this skin, love it so far. Smile

Is there a way to quickly port over all my menu shortcuts from Horizon to Aura?
(2018-05-31, 17:58)colbert Wrote: [ -> ]When I press Info on a movie and navigate down, there is By [Director], Similar, and other movies from the production company, then at the very bottom is Information. Is there any way I can remove all of those except Information? I would like to hit down to get to Information, and don't want any of the other sections.
 Just checking again Smile
I LOVE this skin, but I can't get my TV posters to show up. It looks they only show up if there's already a poster in the TV Shows folder. 

Posters show up on every other screen except the "TV Shows" screen. For example here's a show that won't display a poster in the TV view, but will in the extended info. 

I've tried all types of stuff like refreshing, deleting the library, even uninstalling Kodi entirely. Anyone got an idea how to fix this?
Sir, the actor images do not fit in the frame.