Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-06-21, 20:22)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]@juriamunkey
I’m not sure if it’s a kodi or Aura issue. I have “auto visualisation after starting song” enabled. I have notice for about two week it doesn’t always work, I have to click on the current song playing twice for it to work.

I haven't changed anything on my end, so likely a kodi issue - unless there is a change in Leia skinning engine that I'm not aware of, but I don't think so.
(2018-06-21, 23:40)porkchop999 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the work on this fantastic skin. Is there a way to change DialogVideoInfo so that it opens straight to into extended info ?

Yes

Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Force extendedinfo to open when pressing info (scroll down to see the option).
wow thats really cool.

Been looking at its thread (See you have had a lot of input there .. Smile)

ONly thing I spotted was it seems to pick up the correct name for the extra from the SF addon itself and from your INFO DIOG view but when you click play under the small window that plays the name says VIDEO_TS and not the name of the video Huh

Is there a shortcut to go full screen ? other than Tab ?

Can we have a clear option to go full screen ? Option to force this in setting maybe ?
(2018-06-22, 04:31)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-21, 15:17)mooses Wrote: [ -> ] Thanks for the reply:

1. Pretty much just a combination of aesthetics and because that particular view doesn't cause any issues with animated posters.  Any of the views with multiple posters (not landscapes or fanart) with animated art enabled causes that missing poster issue, so I picked the compromise that worked best and still looked good.  I don't mind having the plot, it's mostly the redundant file info I marked that's already found elsewhere on the same screen I'd want to get rid of.  I figured it was probably a huge pain for you to have to code in due to exactly what you said regarding all the different combinations.  I was just curious.  I'm pretty happy with that view.

2. Thanks.  It's a very strange issue.  I've also noticed that there are a few animated posters/artwork in the repository that don't play fully.  I know you mentioned you don't use it, but is there a size limit or something for animated stuff in Kodi?  Thanks for looking into it.  Part of me thinks that I might just end up going back to static posters since I am not sure there's a huge demand out there for animated, and I'm not talented enough to make my own!  

Again, great skin.  Really really like it.  Didn't think I could find one I liked better than Arctic: Zephyr, but there it is!

1. No, I meant why not use the standard list view that is just a list of movies - similar to the info list view you are using, but without the plot info etc.? Nonetheless, I definitely agree with you about redundant info - the main reason that particular view has the double up is because I reuse the list code for all list view types to ensure consistency.

2. I'm not aware of any size limit for animated gifs, but it is a possibility - might be tied to hardware e.g. free ram, or might be hardcoded - really not sure.
BTW - Can you test latest git and see if you are still having the issue with missing posters in showcase view?
If this change doesn't work, then it probably means there is some problem with the actual artwork that you are using - Kodi doesn't like some types of gifs, so it might be trying to display the artwork, but it doesn't work so it shows the fallback image (circle with line through it).  
1. Ohhhh I thought you meant the poster view actually called "poster."  I had chosen the info list one over standard list because I do like having the runtime/RT ratings available at a glance.  Ultimately, I prefer Showcase view anyhow, but I was having that issue.  However, to point #2:

2. Updating to the latest git seems to have fixed it.  Time will ultimately tell, but the last few hours of messing around with different things hasn't caused any static posters to suddenly go missing.  Part of me thinks maybe it was some strange conflict between the animated scraper and artworkbeef not being able to decide an image to display.  But that's just a guess. I don't know how any of the code stuff works.  At any rate, seems to be okay now and I'm back to Showcase view.  If it stops working again I'll update.  It's strange that the .gif stuff is so sensitive.  I've been trying to find more info on creating my own animated posters and as you said the limits seem to be pretty strict.  

Thanks again for the help and the great skins.
Is there a way to turn off cast view in TV shows info page?

For me it looks so much better when the cast list isn't cluttering the view and I can just start the next up episode....
(2018-06-22, 04:32)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
I’m not sure if it’s a kodi or Aura issue. I have “auto visualisation after starting song” enabled. I have notice for about two week it doesn’t always work, I have to click on the current song playing twice for it to work.

I haven't changed anything on my end, so likely a kodi issue - unless there is a change in Leia skinning engine that I'm not aware of, but I don't think so.

I’ve done extensive tests regarding the issue I’m having. I tested Eminence(Leia) for about 20min. Worked smoothly without any problems.
On the very first use switching back to Aura, The issue stated again. Can you please look at my kodi.log.

https://paste.kodi.tv/abefubulug

Thanks
@jurialmunkey, sorry for posting about it again (I had it posted about a week ago), but this seems to be a very active thread with many questions so it's logical to miss some of them. It's the one and only issue I have with this amazing skin.

I have a question. Since this seems to be a mouse friendly skin, there is a mouse compatibility option in skin's settings, can you please add the scrollbar in PVR EPG view like Confluence and Estuary?
(2018-06-23, 03:29)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-06-22, 04:32)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]

I’ve done extensive tests regarding the issue I’m having. I tested Eminence(Leia) for about 20min. Worked smoothly without any problems.
On the very first use switching back to Aura, The issue stated again. Can you please look at my kodi.log.

https://paste.kodi.tv/abefubulug

Thanks

UPDATE:
It happens 100% of the time when I exit/open kodi, Then play a track. Never happens with Eminence(Leia)
I don’t know if this is the right section for asking for help, but since I’m using the Aura skin here it goes....

Recently I bought a VERO4K from OSMC, and VERO4K is a box that runs 24/7 because is plugged to a wall power source.

My problem is that because it runs 24/7, the widgets don’t refresh automatically (for example Twitch widget).. sometimes it shows that ( for example: summit1g is streaming) and when I click to open he is not streaming because the widget was not refreshed..

How can I set a widget to refresh every x hours?

I hope you understand my problem !! Because my English is very bad!!
@jurialmunkey

Could you add skin Support for this emulator frontend kodi Addon? I would love this for the aura skin, because its the Best way at the moment to include roms/emulators in kodi Smile

Animizio:
Current Stable Version: 0.9.7 https://github.com/Wintermute0110/reposi...-0.9.7.zip

If you are upgrading AEL make sure you read the release notes before installing the new version! You have the links to the release notes at the end of this post.

Development builds are also available from GitHub by clicking here:
https://github.com/Wintermute0110/plugin...r.launcher

Skin Support

AEL supports all Kodi skins including Confluence for Jarvis and Estuary for Krypton or higher. However, what metadata and art assets that can be presented to the user is entirely skin dependent thus different skins may yield different visual results. As AEL is an evolution of Advanced Launcher, any skin which provides support for the latter will actually support both.
Currently, there are no skins which fully support the new changes introduced into AEL though some skins / views with robust support for Advanced Launcher presently exist. This is anticipated to change shortly as skin developers become familiar with AEL.

List of skins that display AEL metadata/information:

Cirrus Extended (Kodi Jarvis), Cirrus Extended with Sexy Cirrus MOD (Kodi Jarvis).

List of skins with true Advanced Emulator Launchersupport:

Arctic: Zephyr Plus, Estuary AEL MOD (see second post), Confluence AEL MOD (deprecated, see second post).

Official link:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=287826

(2018-06-22, 16:15)PeterClews Wrote: [ -> ]wow thats really cool.

Been looking at its thread (See you have had a lot of input there .. Smile)

ONly thing I spotted was it seems to pick up the correct name for the extra from the SF addon itself and from your INFO DIOG view but when you click play under the small window that plays the name says VIDEO_TS and not the name of the video Huh

Is there a shortcut to go full screen ? other than Tab ?

Can we have a clear option to go full screen ? Option to force this in setting maybe ?

Ah I completely forgot to add a setting when I added the preview window. Added it now.
Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Show trailer and special features in preview window (Disable it)
(need to scroll down to see option as it is at the bottom).
(2018-06-23, 00:29)Eddie Strike Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to turn off cast view in TV shows info page?

For me it looks so much better when the cast list isn't cluttering the view and I can just start the next up episode....

Skin Settings > Library > Enable / disable info dialog lists (click it and you will get a list of options).
(scroll down to see the option).
(2018-06-25, 12:59)attackkkkkk Wrote: [ -> ]My problem is that because it runs 24/7, the widgets don’t refresh automatically (for example Twitch widget).. sometimes it shows that ( for example: summit1g is streaming) and when I click to open he is not streaming because the widget was not refreshed..

How can I set a widget to refresh every x hours?

You can't. The skin doesn't control when widgets refresh - Kodi decides when to update container content. You can force a reload of all widgets by reloading the skin with ReloadSkin(). Reload skin is available by default from the shutdown menu (press S on keyboard).

There is a trick you can do with skin helper to get widgets to refresh every 10 minutes.
1. Open the widget customisation dialog in Skin Settings.
2. Locate the widget you want to refresh and click the spanner icon
3. Scroll down the options to "Custom Item > " at the very bottom
4. Click "Custom Item >" and it will show you the path of the widget
5. Look carefully at the path. If it contains a question mark "?" in it then add the following to the end of the path:
Code:
&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]
6. If the path does not contain a question mark, then change the & to ?
Code:
?reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload2)]

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a bug where when clicking "Custom Item >" it will show the path for the first widget item in the edit box. There is nothing I can do about this, as it is an issue with skinshortcuts. HOWEVER, there is a work around:
1. Set your desired widget to the first widget slot.
2. Click custom item and carefully copy down the path.
3. Then click the spanner on the desired widget slot and choose "Custom Item >"
4. Enter the path that you copied down into the custom item box.
Skinshortcuts will save the correct path, it just has limitation where it is not possible to specify which widget to use to autofill the keyboard dialog and so instead it pulls the first widget item.
(2018-06-23, 08:11)olympus Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey, sorry for posting about it again (I had it posted about a week ago), but this seems to be a very active thread with many questions so it's logical to miss some of them. It's the one and only issue I have with this amazing skin.

I have a question. Since this seems to be a mouse friendly skin, there is a mouse compatibility option in skin's settings, can you please add the scrollbar in PVR EPG view like Confluence and Estuary?

Added. It will only be enabled when mouse compatibility is turned on, because without a mouse there is not way to get to the scrollbar.