Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi on Xbox - bug and feature request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am running Kodi on Xbox on latest build.
I want to ask 2 things:
1. Feature request (that is a must for Xbox, I think)- currently we don't have a way to backup our addons/profiles/user data because backup app is not working.
It will be a very helpful if you change the 'profile directory' to be the one that contains the addons folder and the user data folder (1 folder up). This way we can backup our Kodi manually by copying to ftp, etc...

2. Bug - currently the controller start working 5 to 6 seconds after Kodi is up.
When creating more then 1 profile and select the option to show profile selection before Kodi is up, Kodi is stuck on the profile selection without able to do anything.
I was not able to get to Kodi folders from outside and Kodi not start... I needed to re-install Kodi....

Now the second issue bring me back to the first one, we need a way to backup our profiles/settings/addons/user data etc...
I know it's alpha, but that's exactly why we need a way to backup (at least until beta or backup app fix).

Please advise.
Sorry, I just saw that it's a known bug (controller on profile screen).
Please just answer on the feature request.

Thanks.
Use Add Source in File Manager to add Home folder.

Ok, I didn't know.
Thanks!!!!! Now I can backup.
Ok, so I tried to copy files from Kodi main folder to my ftp with build in file manager, but there is no option to copy, only delete.

Can you please help,
Thanks.
FTP and SFTP/SSH are read only on all systems. Use NFS.
Thanks.
Can you direct me to good Nfs tutorial for Windows?