Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Studio Logo and Rotten Tomatoes Drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I rebuilt the HTPC and then reinstalled the latest Kodi under Windows 10. After restoring from backup, most everything worked, except some minor settings, which needed to be tweaked. I reinstalled a fresh copy of Titan (3.7.56), but never restored any of its original  settings from a backup. I decided to start from scratch instead. Everything works great, except the Rotten Tomatoes and Studio Logo's. For the life of me, I can't get them to display, no matter what I do. I'm at my wits end! Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, did you fix it and and how?
did you add the api codes in the metadata script?
(2018-03-21, 17:44)zombieagain Wrote: [ -> ]did you add the api codes in the metadata script?
 I don't remember doing this last time, but i'll give it try, if you show me how.   Smile
Same problem here. The Coloured Studio Logo's dont show up. Also the Rotten Tomatoes don't appear. However if I change it to White Studio Logo's it works perfectly, but I do want them coloured. Anyone already know how to fix this? Kodi 17.6 - Titan 3.7.56