Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TMDB Scraper (v.5.1.2) Doesn't Scrape a Majority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Has anyone had any problems with the TMDB scraper 5.1.2? I used 14 folders as samples to build a library. Only 3 of them were scraped successfully. Using TMDB scraper version 5.1.2 on Kodi 17.6 on LibreELEC 8.2.3.

Log file here

I also tried using Universal scraper and same problem. Sorry if it's a LibreELEC problem. Please let me know. Thanks!
Hi auren

Unfortunately there is nothing to see for the following reasons...

1. Debug mode was not enabled. Do this in... debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
2. You didn't provide enough of the log. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs

Make sure you capture the scrape in the log.
(2018-02-28, 04:48)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi auren

Unfortunately there is nothing to see for the following reasons...

1. Debug mode was not enabled. Do this in... debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
2. You didn't provide enough of the log. Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs

Make sure you capture the scrape in the log.
Thank you. You're right. My bad. I updated the link above, but just in case, here it is again. Log file
Ok I see the scrape, but I am not sure which movies you are referring to. This is what I see...

1. You have folders with the correct movie name. Inside those movie folders you have files that are named with either of the following... -trailer or Sample. These two words are trigger words that prevent that file from being scraped, for obvious reasons.
2. Some folders don't seem to have any files in them.
3. Can you go back into your Scraper Settings page and make sure you Enable the setting Movies are in separate folders that match the title (or words to that affect).

Maybe if you can give the exact titles that concern you, I can have a closer look, but at least you know a few things that need to be fixed.
What is an example of a movie not scraped - save us looking at every line!
(2018-02-28, 05:06)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I see the scrape, but I am not sure which movies you are referring to. This is what I see...

1. You have folders with the correct movie name. Inside those movie folders you have files that are named with either of the following... -trailer or Sample. These two words are trigger words that prevent that file from being scraped, for obvious reasons.
2. Some folders don't seem to have any files in them.
3. Can you go back into your Scraper Settings page and make sure you Enable the setting Movies are in separate folders that match the title (or words to that affect).

Maybe if you can give the exact titles that concern you, I can have a closer look, but at least you know a few things that need to be fixed.
All fixed, Karellen! Thank you! You're correct in it ignoring the files with the word "trailer".
Great to hear. Enjoy!!
Thread marked solved.