Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTV Simple Client recording for Windows Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2019-02-08, 20:06)joerock Wrote: [ -> ]Primaeval, do you know if Gonzalo's plugin for recording IPTV works with 18?  I'm having a heck of a time getting it to compile using Ubuntu and the latest version of Kodi 18.

The instructions aren't as intuitive as hoped.

--jr
 I'm pretty certain it will only compile and work with Krypton.
There is a pvr version number somewhere that show what it will work with but I can't find it again.
There are differences in the data structures and api calls.
Hello Primaeval !

I am using your plugin for a while. Once I wanted to see if recording works well, therefore I have downloaded ffmpeg and configured the plugin settings. The thing is that the recording starts and it is saved properly but the content of the saved file is a bit weird. I mean,  in PVR IPTV Simple Client I am able to watch different channels, with different content (movies, music) but no matter which channel I select for recording, the content of the saved file is the same - some sort of advertisement.
Do you have an ideea how this could be fixed? If needed, I can provide you m3u playlist url.

Thanks.
(2019-05-11, 21:22)mentosan Wrote: [ -> ]I am using your plugin for a while. Once I wanted to see if recording works well, therefore I have downloaded ffmpeg and configured the plugin settings. The thing is that the recording starts and it is saved properly but the content of the saved file is a bit weird. I mean,  in PVR IPTV Simple Client I am able to watch different channels, with different content (movies, music) but no matter which channel I select for recording, the content of the saved file is the same - some sort of advertisement.
Do you have an ideea how this could be fixed? If needed, I can provide you m3u playlist url.

Thanks.

Does anyone else encounter such kind of issue ?

Thank you !
(2019-05-16, 08:24)marius2du Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-11, 21:22)mentosan Wrote: [ -> ]I am using your plugin for a while. Once I wanted to see if recording works well, therefore I have downloaded ffmpeg and configured the plugin settings. The thing is that the recording starts and it is saved properly but the content of the saved file is a bit weird. I mean,  in PVR IPTV Simple Client I am able to watch different channels, with different content (movies, music) but no matter which channel I select for recording, the content of the saved file is the same - some sort of advertisement.

Thanks.

Does anyone else encounter such kind of issue ?

Thank you !     
Mistakenly posted to this forum and removed. apologies.
I guess it has to do something with the copyright
deleted
deleted
deleted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9