Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TubeCast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Will it be available for Krypton?
Btw. Why have you decided to use Tubed and not YouTube plugin to initiate playback? Can I change it? YouTube works perfectly, while Tubed instantly causes Kodi crash, or throws nonsense errors ,(403 forbidden, quota exceeded etc), then playback starts. Also, playback start is very slow

Please,.either make it possible to configure or drop it.
Version 1.4.6 (krypton and Leia)
[fix] Fix cast with new youtube app (tks @ivanich @Chalanxe @patrickkfkan)
[new] russian translation (tks @DimmKG)

Version 1.4.7+matrix.1 (matrix and nexus)
[fix] Fix cast with new youtube app (tks @ivanich @Chalanxe @patrickkfkan)
[fix] Bump requirements
[new] Added translation support via weblate
[new] russian translation (tks @DimmKG)
[new] Add setting to allow the use of youtube instead of tubed
Hi. unfortunately i have a problem with the tubecast plugin. when i try to enter the tv code shown on youtube, i get the answer that it is the wrong code. is this problem known and is there a solution to it? I thank you in advance. and excuse my bad english 😉
I too have this issue.
I don't think pair by code works. And never did
The pairing code works under Leia but not under Matrix.
In that case how the hell do you guys send youtube video from Android phone to Kodi?
Install YouTube Addon.
Then send Video by sharing function of Android via Remote Control App like Kore or Yatse.

From PC Browser the Chrome extension "Play to Kodi" is useful. (als works in Vivaldi)
Will the pairing code issue on Kodi 19 Matrix ever be fixed?
Hello. I have been using Tubecast successfully without trouble for a months. Today, for reasons unknown, my Kodi box (v20, installed Ubuntu 18 05) will not appear on list of devices to cast to. I am casting from the YouTube app on my Android phone.

Is there a set of procedures I can troubleshoot, figure out what went wrong? My only recent change last night was creating advanced settings.xml configure to use mySQL database, if that has anything to do with this I would be curious to know.
Is that addon still maintained? In my case, it does not work anymore. When trying to play any movie, I'm only getting error message "The following content is not available in this device".

I'm not able to play any movie
Did you ever get it working again? Having similar issue on Kodi 20.
Nevermind guys. It's working. I had to update the YouTube add-on to version 7.0.2.1.
I've been using Tubecast to control Youtube on Kodi Nexus on my FireTV with my Android phone. I can connect, play and control videos. After a few minutes, I get disconnected. Every time.

What I've tried so far:

- New Router
- Fresh install of Kodi
- Factory reset my FireTV
- Several versions of Youtube
- Disabled Kore remote
- Network settings
- Kept the phone screen on to rule out any energy saving issues

Nothing changes, it just keeps disconnecting. I can reconnect just fine, most of the time but then lose the playlist and have to start over.

Does anyone have any idea what I could try? I would appreciate any help.

Log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/yivaroqaye
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9