Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Amazon fire 4k not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry in advance if this has been talked about because I am sure it has. I did a search and could not figure out what I needed. 

Here's the deal. I bough the 4k amazon fire tv box and received it a few days ago. I have tried every route, kodi site itself, through downloaded, through es file explorer. I have changed the setting under developer options (ADB on and Unknown sources on). I am at a total loss here because I cannot get it downloaded. I read if you downloaded from the site to download the 32 and not the 64 because it actually worked. All I get when I attempt a download is a message that downloading is not supported. 

If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Again, I'm sorry if this is a repost and thanks in advance.
I forgot to add, it will not let me download anything that is outside of the search system. Was there an update that locked the box out or something?
Try either the downloader app or the AppStarter app as ways to get kodi onto your box.