Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: What XML file do I look for ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently added My own Movies from my HDD into kodi, I tried all the options to get the widget to show up but no avail it won't show up I am using Bello 6 skin. I have seen a video on this where you can look into an XML file and get the link for said widgets, but I don't rememeber. I tried youtube but nothing I see or rememeber.
I'll move you to the Bello sub-forum, where you have more chance of receiving assistance.

Also explain what widgets you want to show up.
The widgets for movies from my HDD, I added the source file to favorites but when I try to set it up there is no such thing add from favorites for the widgets.
i think this is not related to bello but you shoud ask in skin.shortcut forum. 
you write "i added the source file" you have to add a folder and use this folder in the widget.
(2018-03-04, 21:52)FreddytheDOG Wrote: [ -> ]The widgets for movies from my HDD, I added the source file to favorites but when I try to set it up there is no such thing add from favorites for the widgets.
Forget the Kodi favorites. If you've added the movies to Kodi (meaning scraped to library) then go to Skin Settings>Home Window>Customize Home Menu and choose a "Movies" widget like... "Recently Added Movies", "In Progress Movies", "Random Movies" or "Smartish Movies" if you have the service.smartish.widgets addon installed. If you have other movies scraped in your library and you want to create a widget with only those from your HDD then create a smart playlist with those and add it as widget to the home menu.

BTW you can add this... <recentlyaddeditems>1000</recentlyaddeditems> to your Advancedsettings.xml and show all your movies in recently added order the "Recently Added Movies" widget.

Cheers
Nessus