Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-11-19, 03:08)melons2 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you........ 
No problem at all. I am so pleased it worked for you.

Regards,

Shedrock
@Kupo91

I think I have the LibreELEC settings button working. Can you test it for me?

In Settings.xml, search for...

xml:

<item id="104">
     <!-- Opcoes da skin -->
     <label>31371</label>
     <label2>31375</label2>
     <property name="MainLabel">31396</property>
     <property name="SubLabel">31397</property>
     <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/extras/settings_skin.jpg</icon>
     <onclick>ActivateWindow(skinsettings)</onclick>
</item>

Below that add this...
xml:

<item id="110">
     <!-- LibreELEC Settings -->
     <label>LIBREELEC</label>
     <label2>LIBREELEC SETTINGS</label2>
     <onclick>RunAddon(service.libreelec.settings)</onclick>
     <visible>System.HasAddon(service.libreelec.settings)</visible>
</item>

If this works for you, I'll add it to the next update.
(2019-11-24, 16:08)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Kupo91

I think I have the LibreELEC settings button working. Can you test it for me?

In Settings.xml, search for...

xml:

<item id="104">
     <!-- Opcoes da skin -->
     <label>31371</label>
     <label2>31375</label2>
     <onclick>ActivateWindow(skinsettings)</onclick>
</item>

Below that add this...
xml:

<item id="110">
     <!-- LibreELEC Settings -->
     <label>LIBREELEC</label>
     <label2>LIBREELEC SETTINGS</label2>
     <onclick>RunAddon(service.libreelec.settings)</onclick>
     <visible>System.HasAddon(service.libreelec.settings)</visible>
</item>

If this works for you, I'll add it to the next update.

Yes, works perfect

Maybe you could just change the background to:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LibreE...h-1080.png

And use the desciption of the libreelec settings. However I don't know where to get it in other languages Huh

@Kupo91

Good deal...glad it works. I've added a LibreELEC image and I think I have the description translated pretty well. I'll include all of this in the next update.
I'm trying to install v1.0.1.8. but i have one problem with skinthemes.aeonmq...
what can i do
@klarahimmel

You can download the newest version of skinthemes here.
@Kupo91

I've also fixed the bug you reported in this post.
(2019-11-27, 01:32)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Kupo91

I've also fixed the bug you reported in this post.

Great, thanks a lot latts!
Which version of "Skin helper service" is everyone using? I am currently using 1.1.25 and when I press "I" in movies for information....sales and such I get nothing......it was working.
Any ideas? Sorry.....I know old subject.........I waited and waited and deleted "simplecache.db".........nothing has worked.

Thank you
@melons2
I just updated to Skin Helper Service v1.1.32 from the Bingie Repo and it seems to be working.
UPDATE #18 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.9

To install this version, bring up the context menu for my repo and select "CHECK FOR UPDATES". Kodi should begin downloading the skin update.

ImageAdditions
  • I added LibreELEC settings to the Settings Menu per Kupo91's request.
  • I added a new button that allows you to display either actress art or characterart. The setting in the Top Menu is labeled "EXTRA ART" and has three settings...ACTRESS,CHARACTERART and OFF. Thanks to all who requested this!
  • I added manfeed's characterart control to better handle the characterart images. Thanks to manfeed for the code work!
  • I added a new button that allows you to change between text or logo for the top title. The setting in the Top Menu is labeled "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:". I also restored the original functionality to the button "SHOW ORIGINAL TITLE". Thanks to Jumpy73 for letting me know about the original title button!
  • I added code to support the Character Art Poster Project by chrissix. This is availabe for the Right List View as well as the Video Info page. You can select this art from the "CASE ART:" selection. It is named "CHARACTER ART POSTER". Thanks to chrissix for the nice addition!
  • I added the updated Dutch MPAA images provided by MB1968. Thank you sir!
  • I added code to style3D for music viz to display the currently selected weather icons. The old code only displayed the default icons.
  • I added a background option for the Candy Cane font.
  • I changed the library status for Movies, TV Shows, Concerts, Music, Live TV, Favorites and Programs. Thanks to shedrock for the changes!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the current outlook icon being displayed twice on the main menu. Thanks to Kupo91 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the font glow and font shadow displaying if you added color code to your main menu name. Thanks to RobbieWilkes for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a few problems with List3D v2 for Music. The jewel box animation was not working, the artist was not showing on the spine if the spine image was missing, style info was showing twice while in Artist view, and the back image was bleeding through the Spin Mod back image.
  • I fixed a problem with the resume flag not displaying in KodiFlix.
  • I fixed a problem with the Up Next window where the text was not visible when there was a white background. I added a gradient as a background. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed all the script-RCB* files per Kupo91's request. If anyone experiences any problems, please let me know and I'll look at restoring the files.
  • I changed the size of the clearart for VideoOSD. It was bleeding into the media flags.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
@latts9923 - Hi Latts,

Do you have a direct link to the skin from your repo? I only ask because I will need to manually update my files because I don't know what was added or modified.

Regards,

Shedrock
@shedrock
Sure thing...you can download the skin here.
(2019-12-14, 20:36)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing...you can download the skin here.
Thank you.
Thank you for this update. The weather icon is disyplayed correctly now.

The libreelec settings have no background for me:

And the temperature unfortunatelly is still not displayed completely, there are still dots if the temperature has more than one digit.

Minus degrees are okay though