Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-11-17, 23:10)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, @Vimmelthevampire you're using Kodi on CoreELEC or LibreElec, aren't you?

Are you experiencing the same issues I mentioned in #2293 and #2302?

Under AlexElec and viewed on a 100 inch projected screen, I don't see the issue you describe.
I see the original boxset image behind the cases when the individual movies extract themselves.
I will test tomorrow on libreelec/ raspberry pi.
(2020-11-22, 21:37)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-17, 23:10)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, @Vimmelthevampire you're using Kodi on CoreELEC or LibreElec, aren't you?

Are you experiencing the same issues I mentioned in #2293 and #2302?

Under AlexElec and viewed on a 100 inch projected screen, I don't see the issue you describe.
I see the original boxset image behind the cases when the individual movies extract themselves.
I will test tomorrow on libreelec/ raspberry pi.

My bad. I was in mq8. In mq7, initially the posters were too big for the frame surround. This however was rectified by cycling the center focus button. It now looks good in center list kodiflix.
Edit. The problem seems to afflict only mq7 and not mq8. Cycling center focus kicks me out of slide cases, the problem reappears when I select cases again.
The poster thumb overlaps the frame surround at the bottom and to the left.
As it works fine in mq8 I would guess its not a platform ( Alex/LibreElec) problem.
Hope this helps.
(2020-11-22, 17:38)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE #31 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.2

ImageAdditions
  • I added the spine and back images to List 3D and Shelf 3D for music.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Low List as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added the option to show animated posters to the cases that slide out in KodiFlix when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled. This can be disabled with the Top Menu button "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - POSTER".
  • I added a new audio flag image to the media flags. There is a new Textures.xbt for the skin as well as an updated Textures.xbt for the resource.images.mediaicons.coloured Add-on (update available in my repo and link available below). Thanks to blackreign66 for providing the image!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the "EXTRAS" setting showing for KodiFlix but not for KodiFlix TV when "CENTER LIST" or "CENTER FOCUS" was enabled in KodiFlix. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to support the "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - FANART" setting in Top Settings. You can now view animated fanart images in your selected view and the Video Info screen.
  • The Sets discart for Right List was not rotating. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed some code with the Music views List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. They were all missing information.

Download
Colored Media Icons v0.1.0

Hello, thank you very much for your work. I've been using mq7 skin for years. I have updated to version 1.0.3.2 but the Blu-ray boxes are now orange? can I change to make them look blue like before? Thank you very much in advance
@Eladios
You're welcome!

Someone else reported this as well. I added those images to the new Textures.xbt and for some reason the cases are changing colors. If I move them out of the Textures file they display correctly. This will be fixed in the next update.
Hi there. 2 questions please.

1)Since the latest update I noticed that my background images are changing very slowly. I haven't change anything in settings. When I scroll to my movies it's very slow and confusing. Any help please?
2)how can I get cinemagraph posters /art/fanarts?
I use to have animated posters but now I don't.
Thank you for your time. 👍
(2020-11-23, 15:37)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios
You're welcome!

Someone else reported this as well. I added those images to the new Textures.xbt and for some reason the cases are changing colors. If I move them out of the Textures file they display correctly. This will be fixed in the next update.

Thank you very much for your prompt response, I wanted to take the opportunity to ask something else.
I have seen your entire video and when you put the animated cover to star wars I see that later in information you get the Oscars won. How can I add to my films that if they have Oscars, come out in information?
@Eladios
The Oscars info for the Right List view is displayed with Skin Helper Service and controlled by the button "REMOVE AWARDS" in the Top Menu. The awards info on the Video Info screen is also using Skin Helper.
@Kost@s76
I increased the fadetime after a request on the forum...if it's too much for everyone I can drop it back down some. I didn't change anything to the animated posters, I just added support for animated fanart. There are buttons to control both in the Top Menu at the bottom of the "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" menu.
(2020-11-23, 21:17)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios
The Oscars info for the Right List view is displayed with Skin Helper Service and controlled by the button "REMOVE AWARDS" in the Top Menu. The awards info on the Video Info screen is also using Skin Helper.

Thank you very much for your reply. I in the context menu is off. that is, do not eliminate awards. but the awards information panel is empty in all my films except two. I have to activate something in skin helper service?
(2020-11-23, 22:25)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Kost@s76
I increased the fadetime after a request on the forum...it it's too much for everyone I can drop it back down some. I didn't change anything to the animated posters, I just added support for animated fanart. There are buttons to control both in the Top Menu at the bottom of the "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" menu.

Hi Latts, since I asked for the fade time to be increased, I have noticed it is more of a global change than just the music now playing backgrounds.
I think it could do with being a bit a faster if it has to affect backgrounds globally.
Thanks.
@Vimmelthevampire
Yeah, agreed. I think what I will do is lower the global control back down some and make another specific for the music backgrounds.
@latts9923
because skin info service and library editor script leave me as orphans in dependencies with skin mq 7 1.0.3.1? I have to update them with the kodi repository?
I increased the fadetime after a request on the forum...it it's too much for everyone I can drop it back down some. I didn't change anything to the animated posters, I just added support for animated fanart. There are buttons to control both in the Top Menu at the bottom of the "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW" menu.

Hi and thanks for the ryply.
On top menu "COLLECTION/CHANGE VIEW"
Cinemagraph arts-poster and cinemagraph arts - fanarts are unable (on) but I still don't have animated fanarts/posters.
Any idea what to do? Can you help me please.
@Eladios
I updated those scripts to work with Leia when I first released the MQ 7 Leia Mod. You won't find them in the Kodi repo.

@Kost@s76
If you have those buttons enabled your animated artwork should be showing. What view are you using?