Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-11-22, 21:37)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-17, 23:10)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious, @Vimmelthevampire you're using Kodi on CoreELEC or LibreElec, aren't you?

Are you experiencing the same issues I mentioned in #2293 and #2302?

Under AlexElec and viewed on a 100 inch projected screen, I don't see the issue you describe.
I see the original boxset image behind the cases when the individual movies extract themselves.
I will test tomorrow on libreelec/ raspberry pi.

Just a quick update on the posters in kodiflix sets when in center list cases mode.
I just set up a ex android s805 box with AlexElec. The oversized boxset poster is indeed bigger than the focussed frame in both mq7 and mq8 mod.
I will try on a PC later and try and replicate.
(2020-11-22, 21:37)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick update on the posters in kodiflix sets when in center list cases mode.
I just set up a ex android s805 box with AlexElec. The oversized boxset poster is indeed bigger than the focussed frame in both mq7 and mq8 mod.

That's a new minor flaw, only on Android. But I've noticed more issues. The KodiFlix view has become very sluggish on Android and CoreLEC when using skin version 1.0.3.2. I think support for animated posters is causing serious performance issues on low end/cheaper devices. Unfortunately disabling animated posters did not result in better performance.
Therefore I've decided to downgrade and to stick with version 1.0.3.1.

I discovered another minor flaw. The plot for movies that are part of a movie set is in English, when using the KodiFlix view. The skin probably displays the plot outline, where it should display the plot in my native language (Dutch).
(2020-11-25, 23:34)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios
I updated those scripts to work with Leia when I first released the MQ 7 Leia Mod. You won't find them in the Kodi repo.

@Kost@s76
If you have those buttons enabled your animated artwork should be showing. What view are you using?

I m using the "right list view" mostly but I in others don't work too.
I m using "artwork beef for extra fanarts but I m not getting any animated posters/fanarts.
Do I need to do something else?
Any extra settings maybe?
(2020-11-26, 19:21)Kost@s76 Wrote: [ -> ]
I updated those scripts to work with Leia when I first released the MQ 7 Leia Mod. You won't find them in the Kodi repo.

@Kost@s76
If you have those buttons enabled your animated artwork should be showing. What view are you using?

I m using "artwork beef for extra fanarts but I m not getting any animated posters/fanarts.

Yes, you need to have stored the animated posters and fanart stored on your local device. Artwork Beef does not download the animated posters and fanart for you.

Do you have he animated posters and fanart stored on your local device?
(2020-11-26, 16:58)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-22, 21:37)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick update on the posters in kodiflix sets when in center list cases mode.

That's a new minor flaw, only on Android. But I've noticed more issues. The KodiFlix view has become very sluggish on Android and CoreLEC when using skin version 1.0.3.2. I think support for animated posters is causing serious performance issues on low end/cheaper devices. Unfortunately disabling animated posters did not result in better performance.
Therefore I've decided to downgrade and to stick with version 1.0.3.1.

I discovered another minor flaw. The plot for movies that are part of a movie set is in English, when using the KodiFlix view. The skin probably displays the plot outline, where it should display the plot in my native language (Dutch).

Interesting. I use animated fanarts, even for music, but there are strict rules for the number of frames and size. I don't use animated posters, but some are real works of art.
In order to load quick enough I try and keep them at 1mb or under in movies ( my ultimate goal is to have an animated fanart for every movie).
For music 3mb and under. I use gif maker-editor on my phone to remove frames/ compress gifs I have found to suit.
As I remember kodi had the the ability to download animated posters/fanarts, but some of these were 10mb+ and would slow the GUI to a crawl.
(2020-11-26, 20:05)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-26, 19:21)Kost@s76 Wrote: [ -> ]

@Kost@s76

Yes, you need to have stored the animated posters and fanart stored on your local device. Artwork Beef does not download the animated posters and fanart for you.

I checked on my movies folder and there are no animated posters and fanarts.
I thought kodi did that automatically. I use to have animated posters and fanarts but now I don't.
How can I have again animated posters? What do I need to do please?
Thank you so much for the great mq mod.
(2020-11-28, 12:04)Kost@s76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-26, 20:05)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-26, 19:21)Kost@s76 Wrote: [ -> ]I m using the "right list view" mostly but I in others don't work too.

I checked on my movies folder and there are no animated posters and fanarts.
I thought kodi did that automatically. I use to have animated posters and fanarts but now I don't.
How can I have again animated posters? What do I need to do please?
Thank you so much for the great mq mod.

You can collect them yourself through Google images. Put your movies in separate folders, then search for the movies name and the term 'cinemagraphs' rename the downloaded gifs poster.jpg or fanart.jpg. Put them in the respective movies folder, rescan with artwork beef.
Bobs ya mother's brother. Hope this helps.
Ok, after this latest update, I'm experiencing a few problems.
Anybody know how I can roll back to the previous version? I can't find a download for the previous version.
(2020-11-28, 23:49)JanM201 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, after this latest update, I'm experiencing a few problems.
Anybody know how I can roll back to the previous version? I can't find a download for the previous version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jq4njnd3mgdmte...1.zip?dl=0
@JanM201
What problems?
@latts9923

Thanks for the info I have already changed the colors of the covers ... I wanted to inform you that in kodiflix the cover images in boxset are out of the box. this did not happen in 1.0.3.1. I also want reports of slowdown in images. In kodiflix TV now with the central list activated, the boxset cases option does not appear Thanks
@Eladios
I have heard from others that the boxset poster is out of position on systems running CoreELEC...is that what you are running? I think I will remove the support for animated posters in KodiFlix...others have reported lag as well. KodiFlix TV does not yet support Boxset Cases in Center List.
(2020-11-29, 02:43)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios
I have heard from others that the boxset poster is out of position on systems running CoreELEC...is that what you are running? I think I will remove the support for animated posters in KodiFlix...others have reported lag as well. KodiFlix TV does not yet support Boxset Cases in Center List.

Hello and thank you for your reply. No i ran kodi on tv box android himedia q 10 pro. oh well I'll be confused I thought I saw that option with central list in kodiflix TV in 1.0.3.1. and if the slowdown is very pronounced in android with kodiflix. Thank you for your efforts in this great work.
@MB1968 
Thanks very much for the previous version, greatly appreciated Rofl
@latts9923 
These are the problems I'm experiencing with he latest update:
When I'm trying to update the media icons pack coloured, I get the following message:

Which result in them not displaying:

See post # 2237. This problem is back. Extended plot not showing when you have "Consensus" in the top menu for KodiFlix.

When I go from my Movies library to my Tv shows library, the fanart for the last movie I was on, is still displaying, like so:
Not too sure what the problems could be.
Hope you can give me some guidance, otherwise I'll have to go back to the previous version.
Thanks
@JanM201
I had the same problem loading the new Colored Media Flags on Krypton. To fix it I closed Kodi, removed the folder Kodi/addons/resource.images.mediaicons.coloured and the file Kodi/packages/resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.1.0.zip. Then I opened Kodi and installed it from my repo again.

For Sets in KodiFlix, if you select Consensus it will display the Set's plot if available. If not available, it will display the extended plot. I can look at adding multiple options for "Plot" and "Consensus" to display either the Set's plot or extended plot.

I'm still trying to reproduce the problem with the movie fanart persisting on TV Shows.