Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@MB1968
I'm not sure how long that database has been there. I didn't have the settings.xml file until I changed the default settings of the Add-on. I don't think it's referencing that database file. And I don't see anything in simplecache.db.
Can you look further into this issue please, because there's defenitly something strange going on. Check the screenshots for Better Call Saul below.

1. TVDb reports Continuing

2. Kodi displays: Ended

3. I have no db file in userdata/addon_data/script.tv.show.next.aired. The db file seems not neccesary.

4. The status for Better Call Saul in MyVideos116.db in Dutch is: Wordt vervolgd
@MB1968
Hmm...what's even more strange is that I don't see any status for the Leia Mod. I just realized I've been checking my Krypton Mod.
Okay. It's not a recent issue. On my system it's already there for months. I'm curious whether you can fix it.
@MB1968
I found where it's getting the status. It's in simplecache.db, but when I change the status manually and open Kodi it does not show the change I made. If I open the settings for TV Show Next Aired and select "RESET ALL DATA" it overwrites my change in simplecache.db.
(2020-12-29, 00:00)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
I found where it's getting the status. It's in simplecache.db, but when I change the status manually and open Kodi it does not show the change I made. If I open the settings for TV Show Next Aired and select "RESET ALL DATA" it overwrites my change in simplecache.db.
Hmmm....so there's no simple solution to apply the changes that are manually done, I assume?

And doesn't it sound unlogical to you, that an addon that has been designed to show the next episode (EPG), is being used to show the status information for tv shows? One would have thought, that this was coded differently.
(2020-12-26, 14:38)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@grimmace92
Howdy. I had a fix for that problem a few updates back. Are you running the latest version (1.0.3.4) of the skin?

@gigi775533
You can download the Cherrypy script here.

Thanks a lot latts9923 !
It work fine with your link of Cherrypy script.
UPDATE #34 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.5

ImageAdditions
  • I added an Artwork Beef Fanart button to the Top Menu for TV Shows.

ImageBug fixes
  • I have another fix for the extrafanart variable. The extrafanart for the Netflix Add-on was not working.
  • I moved the user rating star in KodiFlix to the right corner so that it doesn't overlap the Rotten Tomatoes rating flag. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the new clearlogo code in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 while viewing albums. It will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code in KodiFlixTV to display the clearart first when using the 'TV ART' layout and viewing episodes. If the clearart is missing, it will display the season landscape image. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I removed the holiday themes from the random theme list. Thanks to ausvette for the request!
  • I enabled scrolling for the title on all music viz layouts. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!
Hi @latts9923 
First of all, thanks for the update Rofl
Now I'm very sorry to inform you the ratings icon were in fact in the right spot before the update (I did verify on a new screen).
There was something wrong with my screen at the time I reported the problem.
Now it's too far to the right and I can't see it at all (Very sorry for the inconvenience) Tongue
Maybe others can verify this.
Also, after the fresh install of Kodi & your skin, my rewards stopped working. (I think skinhelper is responsible for this, correct?).
I'm not going to remove simplecache.db as you suggested before, because this is a fresh install.
Any ideas as to what the problem could be?
Again, very sorry about the ratings icon problem.
Thanks.  
Hi latts9923 thanks for the update. I just updated but now there is no seasonal image. black screen without fanart. how do I solve it?
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately there are still some fanart issues. Such a pity, cause you spend so much time to fix these issues.
- Fanart for Moviesets is not working correctly, when selecting Sets from the topmenu
- Fanart for YouTube channels is still not working.

Where did it go wrong? If I remember correctly previous skin versions (1.0.2.x) had less fanart issues.
@MB1968
You're welcome! This all started when I added the option to display animated fanart. I think I'm pretty close to getting it all right. I have a fix for the Sets fanart when you select Sets in the Top Menu. I forgot Sets has it's own fanart settings. I have been fighting my Youtube Add-on for over a week now. It keeps telling me quota exceeded. If I can ever get it to work I'll test the fanart.
(2020-12-31, 16:36)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
You're welcome! This all started when I added the option to display animated fanart. I think I'm pretty close to getting it all right. I have a fix for the Sets fanart when you select Sets in the Top Menu. I forgot Sets has it's own fanart settings. I have been fighting my Youtube Add-on for over a week now. It keeps telling me quota exceeded. If I can ever get it to work I'll test the fanart.
Best wishes for 2021 buddy. Stay safe and healthy.

The YouTube addon randomly causes issues for a lot of users. The quota exceeding warning is a nasty one. Did you try to install the addon from scratch? If so you and it didn't fix your issues, the best workaround is probably to create a new personal API.

No need to hurry. Minor issue.
@MB1968
Same to you bud! Yeah, I have uninstalled, reinstalled, changed APIs over and over...I'm about to lose it! Haha.
I understand. Maybe a future update of the YT addon will solve your issue spontaneously. There's nothing else you can do.