Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
list 3d v2 the cd case doesnt flip to show back
@joanpemo57

I am unable to reproduce your problem with full screen music. Are you running the latest nightly build of Leia? I'm not sure what you're asking when you say flags in a greeting. Can you post a screenshot as an example?
@kow1234

For some reason the music animations have stopped for List 3D and Shelf 3D v2 on both Leia and Krypton. I'll take a look.
Hello, I am running kodi 18 Alpha 2,and Aeon Mq7 Leia mod v1.0.0.7 skin, I do know how to attach images, I ll explain again:Once I m playing music in full screen, when I want to configure something from color flags, by default they are blank and I know the color files are but I do no know how to change greetings and I do not know if he understood me,
(2018-07-29, 13:35)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]I am unable to reproduce your problem with full screen music. Are you running the latest nightly build of Leia? I'm not sure what you're asking when you say flags in a greeting. Can you post a screenshot as an example?

Hello, I am running kodi 18 Alpha 2,and Aeon Mq7 Leia mod v1.0.0.7 skin, I do know how to attach images, I ll explain again:Once I m playing music in full screen, when I want to configure something from color flags, by default they are blank and I know the color files are but I do no know how to change greetings and I do not know if he understood me,
when you pick a tv show then it lists streams is where i have list 3d which works but list 3d v2 is where the case doesnt flip it just slides over but doesnt rotate or show back
Hi guys, thanks for the skin! The best in my opinion.
I'm having issues with over (live tv) section.
The channel numbers aren't showed, and when changing channels, a black screen is showed while changing. This will be corrected?
Hey Buddy.. First off i would like to say thanks for the work you have done to bring this to Leia.. Lets say for example, One would make a Kodi Build using this Skin, Add it to a Wizard for download, it downloads fine, installs fine.. no errors. Force Close Kodi and re open. The skin settings don't stick sometime's and reverts back to original default skin settings.. Also the Video collaboration don't stick...how would one fix this issue. Smile
(2018-08-01, 16:25)Kryptobuild Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Buddy.. First off i would like to say thanks for the work you have done to bring this to Leia.. Lets say for example, One would make a Kodi Build using this Skin, Add it to a Wizard for download, it downloads fine, installs fine.. no errors. Force Close Kodi and re open. The skin settings don't stick sometime's and reverts back to original default skin settings.. Also the Video collaboration don't stick...how would one fix this issue. Smile

You can backup the skin settings then restore it if it defaults back the original skin settings.

1. Set up the skin as you like it. Reboot kodi. Navigate to folder .Kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7Leiamod/. Backup the settings.xml file to your computer. You can do this easily through drag and drop using the winscp program for Windows.

2. If the skin defaults to original. SSH into your Kodi device. Run the command systemctl stop kodi to stop Kodi. Overwrite the settings.xml file in the aeonmq7 folder in path above with the file saved on computer.

3. Run command systemctl start kodi to restart Kodi. Now hopefully your aeon mq skin settings should be restored.

Always ensure you backup the settings.xml file when you make changes to the skin.

Hope this helps
(2018-08-01, 20:36)the_bo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-01, 16:25)Kryptobuild Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Buddy.. First off i would like to say thanks for the work you have done to bring this to Leia.. Lets say for example, One would make a Kodi Build using this Skin, Add it to a Wizard for download, it downloads fine, installs fine.. no errors. Force Close Kodi and re open. The skin settings don't stick sometime's and reverts back to original default skin settings.. Also the Video collaboration don't stick...how would one fix this issue. Smile

You can backup the skin settings then restore it if it defaults back the original skin settings.

1. Set up the skin as you like it. Reboot kodi. Navigate to folder .Kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7Leiamod/. Backup the settings.xml file to your computer. You can do this easily through drag and drop using the winscp program for Windows.

2. If the skin defaults to original. SSH into your Kodi device. Run the command systemctl stop kodi to stop Kodi. Overwrite the settings.xml file in the aeonmq7 folder in path above with the file saved on computer.

3. Run command systemctl start kodi to restart Kodi. Now hopefully your aeon mq skin settings should be restored.

Always ensure you backup the settings.xml file when you make changes to the skin.

Hope this helps 
 Thanks for the reply, but turns out its more simpler than i thought, all i had to do was white list all resolutions in display to keep to settings to stick. Didn't know that option existed, just stumbled across it and tried it. But anyways thanks for the help.
@kow1234

I fixed the animation problem I was having with the music views List 3D and Shelf 3D v2 by exiting KODI and removing the file simplecache.db from userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache. When you start KODI again your animations should be working on those views.
(2018-07-30, 09:16)joanpemo57 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am running kodi 18 Alpha 2,and Aeon Mq7 Leia mod v1.0.0.7 skin, I do know how to attach images, I ll explain again:Once I m playing music in full screen, when I want to configure something from color flags, by default they are blank and I know the color files are but I do no know how to change greetings and I do not know if he understood me,
 I'm still not sure what you're talking about with fullscreen music and color flags.  Are you talking about the rating stars?
Greetings latts.  My appreciation for you keeping this skin alive is enormous.  Thanks very much.
In you next run-through, might you be able to look at the Music widgets not being able to display Recently Added Albums, or any other album-related setting?  Displaying recent songs or movies works well.

Also, if you were to tweak Artist/Albums/Songs in Right View so that song star ratings display that too would be appreciated.

Thanks greatly.

-jasn
deleting file simplecache.db from userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache didnt work animation in list 3d v2 still not working
(2018-08-04, 01:25)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@kow1234

I fixed the animation problem I was having with the music views List 3D and Shelf 3D v2 by exiting KODI and removing the file simplecache.db from userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache. When you start KODI again your animations should be working on those views.
 @latts9923  Did you notice the tracklist over thumbback on List 3D view? I have it on both krypton and leia versions of your mod at the moment. Both fresh installs.  I know that i asked this before, but now that leia version has progressed and it is possible to scrape local extended artwork.  is there change that 3D music layout will have animation in music player mode? Animation actually works in leia version for albums that have scraped spine and thumbback on audiodb site, but not when i have spine and thumbback only local.