Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-03-23, 00:15)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]If you remove v0.1.5 from your packages folder and let Kodi download it again it will install correctly.
No problem. I'll go update it now. Thanks for all your hard work.

Shedrock
(2021-03-23, 00:15)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
You're welcome! Yeah, this was a pretty massive update. You've mentioned this fanart problem before. What is the problem again?
The skin does not display fanart for folders that haven't been added to the library.

Create a folder on your hd or pc. Put a fanart.jpg in it. Browse to the folder. You'll probably see a black background where you used to see see the fanart. When you fixed the animated fanart a while ago, it messed fanart for folders that haven't been added to the library.

I think line 4947-4948 in the latest IncludesVariables.xml file is causing this issue.
@shedrock
You're welcome!

@MB1968
I did as you suggested, and I see the fanart image if DEFAULT FANART is selected. If I select EXTRA FANART I see the empty screen, but I see the empty screen for Movies that are in my library that have an extrafanart subfolder as well. If the fanart is in the main Movie folder (fanart, fanart1, etc.) it displays all the fanart images. Are you seeing the same behaviour?
(2021-03-24, 00:50)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
Are you seeing the same behaviour?

No.
1. When default fanart is enabled, I'm seeing the default fanart
2. When extrafanart is enabled, I'm seeing the default fanart
3. When Artwork Beef fanart is enabled, I'm seeing the extra fanarts.
4. Animated fanart is working
5. I don't see black screens.

This is the version of IncludesVariables.xml I'm using.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4burb5l67wvrky...s.xml?dl=0

EDIT: the animatedfanart is not working correctly. It acts like a .jpg file instead of a .gif.
In the latest release of this skin, why is the Poster so broad in DialogVideoInfo? It looks weird.

Regards,

Shedrock
@shedrock
I made some changes to fix the Music Video poster in the last update...let me take another look.
(2021-03-28, 02:47)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@shedrock
I made some changes to fix the Music Video poster in the last update...let me take another look.
Thanks @latts9923 .
Hi. I get this when I try to install MQ7 Leia Mod 1.4.0 From your repo but also from the zip file.

requires script.skin.helper.service version 1.1.24 which is not available
requires script.skin.helper.widgets" version="1.0.38 which is not available
requires  script.skin.helper.skinbackup" version="1.0.19 which is not available
requires script.tv.show.next.aired" version="7.0.1" which is not available

If I remove them from the addon, it is easy to install.
@Bruce_Banner
I'm working on a new version of my repo. I'll add these add-ons to the Leia folder of the new repo.
Hi @latts9923 

I want to update the addons 'metadata and artwork module' and 'skin helper service' but the dependencies on xbmc.python.version 3.0.0. could not be satisfied.
Do you know where I can find this version? Or should I update to Kodi 19 already?
(2021-04-02, 12:58)521256 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @latts9923 

I want to update the addons 'metadata and artwork module' and 'skin helper service' but the dependencies on xbmc.python.version 3.0.0. could not be satisfied.
Do you know where I can find this version? Or should I update to Kodi 19 already?

python 3 is Matrix (v19). Any addon requiring it is for Matrix. Most developers have taken to tagging their addons with -matrix- in the name but this is not universal. I don't think you can add python 3 to Leia (v18) or if you do that it won't screw things up. Best to try to find the latest versions of addons for Leia they won't require python 3. Having said that, not all addons are being updated for Leia now that Matrix is out. Add to the confusion some addons are backwards compatible and it's bit of hit & miss situation.
(2021-03-29, 14:04)Bruce_Banner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I get this when I try to install MQ7 Leia Mod 1.4.0 From your repo but also from the zip file.

In case Latts has not added them yet I will provide links:
script.skin.helper.service-1.1.25
script.skin.helper.widgets-1.0.38
script.skin.helper.skinbackup-1.0.22
script.tv.show.next.aired-7.0.1
@521256
Have you installed the latest version of Marcelveldt's repo? It is now updated to display add-ons based on the version of Kodi you are using. I'm updating my repo to do the same.
(2021-04-04, 11:52)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-29, 14:04)Bruce_Banner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I get this when I try to install MQ7 Leia Mod 1.4.0 From your repo but also from the zip file.

In case Latts has not added them yet I will provide links:
script.skin.helper.service-1.1.25
script.skin.helper.widgets-1.0.38
script.skin.helper.skinbackup-1.0.22
script.tv.show.next.aired-7.0.1
Thanks.
(2021-04-04, 13:14)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@521256
Have you installed the latest version of Marcelveldt's repo? It is now updated to display add-ons based on the version of Kodi you are using. I'm updating my repo to do the same.
Yes, I did. Unfortunately I keep getting the message that the dependencies on python 3.0.0. can not be satisfied.