Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Eladios 
You are very welcome. Let us know if it fixes your problem?
(2021-09-11, 06:19)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968 
You are experiencing about a 70% failure rate  while mine is about 25%. Not sure why the vast difference or what it means?

Hi Juan, I haven't got a clue what is causing the issue and why my percentage is considerably higher. Do have Africa , Band of Brothers, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, Broad Church, Bron/Broen (The Bridge Scandinavian version) in your collection? I don't see episode info in the Video Info window for these widely known tv shows.
(2021-09-13, 17:49)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-11, 06:19)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968 
You are experiencing about a 70% failure rate  while mine is about 25%. Not sure why the vast difference or what it means?

Hi Juan, I haven't got a clue what is causing the issue and why my percentage is considerably higher. Do have Africa , Band of Brothers, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad, Broad Church, Bron/Broen (The Bridge Scandinavian version) in your collection? I don't see episode info in the Video Info window for these widely known tv shows.

@MB1968 

I have Breaking Bad and it one of the ones that is broken.
@MB1968
@Juan Mortyme
Better Call Saul is one of the TV Shows I have in my library, and it displays fine. Let me add Breaking Bad and see what happens.
(2021-09-14, 13:25)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
@Juan Mortyme
Better Call Saul is one of the TV Shows I have in my library, and it displays fine. Let me add Breaking Bad and see what happens.

Nice. I suspect a particular combination of addons is probably causing this issue. What addons are involved to show the episode information and what versions do you use?

I can sometimes see the information for a couple of seconds, but than it suddenly disappears.

Better Call Saul S01E01
@Juan Mortyme
Well, here's another swing and a miss. I just tried deleting old nfo files from 1 of the shows not displaying. I thought maybe the old nfo files got corrupted or the format changed. But even with brand new nfo files it didn't fix anything. Just a thought since I added a bunch of new stuff yesterday and they all work fine. So I think we can rule out it being a legacy issue.
(2021-09-14, 14:31)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]
@Juan Mortyme

Nice. I suspect a particular combination of addons is probably causing this issue. What addons are invovled to show the episode information and what versions do you use?

I can sometimes see the information for a couple of seconds, but than it suddenly disappears.

Better Call Saul S01E01
Same thing, it's like it's trying to display it but can't. I recall seeing a very similar thing, I think it happened back when we first started have metadata utilities issues. I'll try are rollback on that script just for the hell of it because I have moved on from 1.0.37.1 thinking it was safe since everything was working well for me. I let you guys know.
As expected it made no difference.
Thanks for the feedback.
@MB1968
@Juan Mortyme
I just added Breaking Bad to my library, and it displays everything just fine. I'm using Skin Helper v1.1.31 and Metadata v1.0.37.
(2021-09-17, 12:57)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
@Juan Mortyme
I just added Breaking Bad to my library, and it displays everything just fine. I'm using Skin Helper v1.1.31 and Metadata v1.0.37.
Hi @latts9923, I can see the information on tv show level. Have you checked if you see the information on episode level?

TV Show

Episode
@MB1968
Yes sir, I see episode information as well.
(2021-09-17, 22:35)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
Yes sir, I see episode information as well.
@latts9923 
OK, that's not good, at least for us as get exactly the same result as MB1968 and I am using the same addons as you and I believe he is too.
(2021-09-18, 13:00)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]OK, that's not good, at least for us as get exactly the same result as MB1968 and I am using the same addons as you and I believe he is too.

I was using Skin Helper version 1.1.30. I have updated the addon to version 1.1.31 but had to update the cherrypy module first. One of those weird issues that hopefully will be solved spontaneously within some period of time.
I was reminded by looking at @latts9923  and @MB1968  screenshots that don't get the IMDB Top 250 for TV Shows. Works fine for movies and for TV on Matrix but I've not been able to get it working for TV on Leia. Any idea what obvious setting I'm missing? I get all the other details for TV Shows just no Top 250.