Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-01-24, 22:19)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]After you've checked your Artist Slideshow settings take look to see if it cached art or has it's own db somewhere. I believe the default storage location is the addons userdata\addon_data\ folder.
Same thing as above for Metadata and Artwork module.
Again the same as above for Artwork Beef. Note: I have all AWB settings for downloading all turned off leaving only the "use/import/download local art" settings enabled where applicable.
I checked everything and suspected my artist.nfo files. It appeared that the path for the Artist Information folder was outdated. I changed it immediately. I did not know that the path for the Artist Information folder was written into the artist.nfo files. Changing the path in the nfo.files , did not fix my issue.
Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]Do you by chance use an advancedsettings.xlm and if so do have commands to import artist fanart1, fanart2, etc.?
Yes I do. And it is working correctly.
Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]Next time you delete the simplecache and tumbnails try also deleting the Textures##.db from userdata\Database\ folder.
I alway do, before testing Wink
Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]This one my sound stupid so don't be insulted but I gotta ask. I assume for your artist art you use the short form of file names? Example: clearlogo.png, keyart.jpg, banner.jpg, etc. not prefixed by the artists name like, artistname-banner.jpg, and so on. Right? (please say, right)
Right.
Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]An unrelated question. Is your back cover, spine and discart working, I'm just curious?
I have no issues with back cover, spine and discart working.
Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]These are the version numbers of possibly relevant addons I have installed:
Artist Slideshow 3.3.0
Artwork Beef 0.28.5
Artwork Helper 0.9.1
Embuary Helper 1.5.0
ExtendedInfo Script 5.6.1
Metadata and Artwork module 1.0.42
Skin Helper Service 1.1.31
The only difference I found is that I'm using Metadata and Artwork module 1.0.41
"The fish are biting" is always a good excuse.
@MB1968
(2022-01-26, 16:00)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]"The fish are biting" is always a good excuse.
Haha...roger that!

Just to verify the setup on your PC...is the extrafanart folder in your "House" folder or the "Artiesten" folder? Can you provide a screenshot of that folder structure if you don't mind?
(2022-01-26, 16:05)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
(2022-01-26, 16:00)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]"The fish are biting" is always a good excuse.
Haha...roger that!

Just to verify the setup on your PC...is the extrafanart folder in your "House" folder or the "Artiesten" folder? Can you provide a screenshot of that folder structure if you don't mind?
There are no extrafanart folders on my pc. The extrafanart folders are on my Android TV Box in the Artist Information folder. On the folders on PC my are the musicfiles and album art.

But here's a screenshot:
PC

Android Artist Information Folder
@MB1968
OK...so you are running Kodi on your Android box. Your Artist Information Folder is on your Android box, but your Albums are on your PC. I will have to try this setup and see if I can reproduce your problem.
(2022-01-26, 16:51)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
OK...so you are running Kodi on your Android box. Your Artist Information Folder is on your Android box, but your Albums are on your PC. I will have to try this setup and see if I can reproduce your problem.
Correct!

EDIT:
Please wait with testing. I'll do an extra test first tomorrow. I'll remove redundant leftovers in my artist.nfo files. There are fanart urls in these files. These urls don't seem to affect displaying the local fanarts for my hardrock artists, but I'm curious if deleteling these urls will solve the fanarts issue for my house artists.
@latts9923 Thanks again for looking at this. I'll move this discussion over to the MQ 8 Matrix Mod thread.
@latts9923 I was able to fix most of my extrafanart issues for the music library. Using the extrafanart folder and fanart1, fanart2 etc images in the artist folder and cleaning some .nfo files seems to be the solution. I can see all local fanart images now. I have still a problem with at least one Artist: Above & Beyond. Could the & be the reason why the fanarts won't rotate in the background? Thanks Juan and Latts for the usefull advices.
@MB1968 

You mentioned having to restart Kodi to get the background art to cycle? I'm pretty sure that isn't a new thing. I think that has been the case for a long time if Artwork Beef is used with music. It's been so long that I got in the habit of restarting Kodi every time Artwork Beef runs after updating music library.
(2022-01-29, 18:10)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968 

You mentioned having to restart Kodi to get the background art to cycle? I'm pretty sure that isn't a new thing. I think that has been the case for a long time if Artwork Beef is used with music. It's been so long that I got in the habit of restarting Kodi every time Artwork Beef runs after updating music library.
Yes I did. Thank for the explanation.
@MB1968 
No problem. Maybe @latts9923  can verify? I'm thinking it was something he mentioned in this installation and configuration video he made quite a while back.
@MB1968
@Juan Mortyme
I'll have to check on that and get back with you guys.
@latts9923 , is it possible to get and display season level ratings in the season window for the KodiFlixTV view? If not, can I submit a request? To display tv show level ratings in the season window? Image
@MB1968
I can look, but I don't think ratings are available for Seasons.
It would be nice if you could fill that gap before the year info. Ratings for the tv show is a nice alternative if ratings for seasons aren't available.