Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running this sexy skin on Win 10 and having some issues w/fullscreen music playback. #1, I have the visuals enabled and working in estuary but cannot figure out how to get them to work with this skin. #2, this maybe related to #1, but every time I try to access "settings" menu item in fullscreen, Kodi crashes. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Hi @latts9923 
Thank you so so much. Rofl Everything is working perfect now after I deleted simplecache.db.
@randalstroup

Yeah, there's a problem right now running music visualizations. I see the same behavior as you.
@JanM201

You're welcome! Glad you got it all working!
@Kutzaray

Extrafanart is working for me. You followed the correct steps to enable it...not sure why it's not working for you. Anyone else having trouble with extrafanart?
(2019-01-25, 16:15)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@randalstroup

Yeah, there's a problem right now running music visualizations. I see the same behavior as you.

It's been the same with LibreELEC for awhile as well, not just Windows. Not a problem, BTW, with MQ8, although the skin setting menu has been relocated to a different access point, so I'm assuming it doesn't have to compete with the Fullscreen and visualizer processing.
Question: It doesn't have to do with your skin,
I have succeeded in getting my fanart and posters in the Movie collection that I want. by naming them after the movies name.
My question is how do I do with TV series, I have tried to write as it says in Kodi wiki but nothing works.
In the worst case, I have to enter them manually. That takes a lot of time.
/Bruce _Banner
@Bruce_Banner

I'm still looking at Artwork Beef and how it handles fanart images. Right now for new TV Shows added to the library Artwork Beef is adding database entries for image URLs from fanart.tv, thetvdb.com and tmdb.org instead of using local files.
(2019-01-28, 05:05)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Bruce_Banner

I'm still looking at Artwork Beef and how it handles fanart images. Right now for new TV Shows added to the library Artwork Beef is adding database entries for image URLs from fanart.tv, thetvdb.com and tmdb.org instead of using local files.
 Okey Thanks.
Please remove next up plugin, it is broken and has been replaced by upnext: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Nextup_Ser...tification
(2019-01-29, 09:43)vitocorl Wrote: [ -> ]Please remove next up plugin, it is broken and has been replaced by upnext: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Nextup_Ser...tification
+1
Not sure if this is a bug or something I'm doing wrong:

I backed my library up using an old version of Kodi, both to a single .XML file as well as individual .nfo files.

For any film not in the IMDB top 250 the backup left the tag <top250>0</top250>

When viewing my library MQ7 on Leia is actually displaying #0 alongside all the media flags. Movies with a real ranking are showing up both near the codec flags and in the top right of the screen as they always have.

A) can I stop anything tagged <top250>0</top250> from displaying? Should Kodi have emited that line in older versions when making a backup?

B) which is the proper location on the screen for that info to appear now? Im used to it up top, and if I figure out how to add Rotten Tomatoes ratings I guess I'd prefer them there too. I could live with it on the bottom but it looks a bit cluttered and since every movie doesn't have a top 250 ranking it's not uniform, since that's the 2nd flag from the left and not on the end.
@vitocorl
@Gothico

Thanks for letting me know...I'll remove Next Up from the dependency list.
@pittsoccer33

I'll take a look at the "0" rating.
(2019-01-29, 15:40)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@vitocorl
@Gothico

Thanks for letting me know...I'll remove Next Up from the dependency list.
Check #450 Wink