Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-01-31, 19:40)Qccityoneshot Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to know if MQ7 is installed on kodi install on a xbox one X
 I have my Xbox One X running this version
(2019-01-31, 18:10)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@movie78
Just checking...have you entered your APIs at System>Settings>Addons>Manage Dependencies>Metadata and Artwork Module>Configure>API Keys?
No, How do I do that?

Is normal thai have to simplecache folder

Kodi/addons/script.module.simplecache
Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache
After installing on Windows 10 & Kodi x64 i get the following errors from skinhelper service:

20:22:07.760 T:8280   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name KodiDb
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\stef\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.plugin_content import PluginContent
                                              File "C:\Users\stef\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\plugin_content.py", line 17, in <module>
                                                from metadatautils import KodiDb, Tmdb, get_clean_image, process_method_on_list
                                            ImportError: cannot import name KodiDb
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:22:07.782 T:4668   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=alphabet&reload=0
20:22:10.028 T:4296   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name KodiDb
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\stef\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.plugin_content import PluginContent
                                              File "C:\Users\stef\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\plugin_content.py", line 17, in <module>
                                                from metadatautils import KodiDb, Tmdb, get_clean_image, process_method_on_list
                                            ImportError: cannot import name KodiDb
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:22:10.053 T:8356   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.service/?action=getcast&movie=&downloadthumbs=true

Can you make something of that? Full log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/owuvesojig.kodi
(2019-01-31, 18:10)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@KitFox
I think that's the same version of script.games.rom.collection.browser that I have installed. I'll check when I get home.

@WIRLYWIRLY
You're welcome!

@Noobie76
Artwork Beef is a separate install.

@movie78
Just checking...have you entered your APIs at System>Settings>Addons>Manage Dependencies>Metadata and Artwork Module>Configure>API Keys?
 @latts9923 - Thanks, but eventually I uninstalled the Windows Store Kodi and installed the regular version from Kodi.tv . The skin then installed flawlessly - so I guess it's a Windows Store Kodi problem.

Thanks anyway! Smile
Help! I switched my movies to banner view. It now crashes kodi as soon as I try to view my movie library. I can't get into movies library to change it back. Here is the logfile: paste.kodi.tv/gayiborido
I installed artwork beef and the skin helper, but still I can’t get the disc art going in the box set view, it works in other views, but in other views it won’t load the artwork on the case itself, leaving me with a blank case and only a disc.

Also the focused surrounding still doesn’t work.

Slightly starting to pull my hair here🙈

Am I still missing some things?
@MB1968

I'll take a look at that, but could you change the images you posted? I'd like to keep the thread family friendly. Thanks man.
Anyone using posterlite or panel? Trying to figure out where IMDb top 250 rankings are supposed to show up - next to the mpaa rating on the bottom left or on the top right.
Steevesmith ..... I tried to install Mq7 version 1.0.1.4 on my xbox x and still an error. how did you do ....thanks
@movie78

You can create your API Keys at https://fanart.tv/get-an-api-key/, http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx and https://developers.themoviedb.org/3.

Yes, that's normal to have both folders. Once you enter your API Keys, you'll want to close KODI, remove simplacache.db from Kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache and open KODI again. It will take a few minutes for the metadata to start populating, so grab a Snickers. Haha.
@vitocorl
What version of Skin Helper Service do you have installed?

@KitFox
Glad you got it working!

@Alarmed
Your log file failed to post, but I just tried the Banner View and it works just fine. You can fix this by opening kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod/settings.xml and find...
Code:
<setting id="viewbanner_video" type="bool">true</setting>
Change true to false. Save the file, start KODI again and it will revert back to Right List View.

@Noobie76
The Box Sets View in KodiFlix has a button to control disc art in the Top Menu. The Focus Surround will only display in Box Sets View when a set is selected. I know it can be frustrating at times...there are a lot of settings to get used to in this Skin.

@pittsoccer33
The IMDb Top250 flag will display in both the bottom left and the top right for those two views.
@latts9923

I have installed skin helper service 1.1.3, it is the only version the Kodi repo has....
Hi @latts9923 ,
See metacritics ratings in .nfo:
This is how it's displayed in the skin:

Should it not be displayed like this:

All my movies show up like the first picture (a number with a decimal point). I asked in the Media Companion forum & they suggested it could be a skin problem.
Do you also have this problem? If not, what could the problem be?
Thanks
(2019-02-01, 04:44)Qccityoneshot Wrote: [ -> ]Steevesmith ..... I tried to install Mq7 version 1.0.1.4 on my xbox x and still an error. how did you do ....thanks
 What error are you getting?
I just installed Leia on my Nvidia Shield and I see that it is possible to see the awards but I do not know how to do it. Please help me how to make it visible. Thanks in advance