Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@kokobsb

I think this has been asked before. I will look into it.
@the_bo

The code is there to display the default fanart along with the extra fanart, but it appears that the default fanart image is not showing, only the extra fanart.
@19Ted54

I'll take a look at increasing the size of the plot from that screen.
@wags1

I need to fix that...the "LOGO IN CD" setting should only be available for style 4 and 5.
Sorry I didn't see that it was asked before. Thanks for considering .
(2019-02-22, 03:56)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@wags1

I need to fix that...the "LOGO IN CD" setting should only be available for style 4 and 5.

That is a minor issue so thanks for even considering. The graphics on the spinning disc issue has me a bit baffeled. On one of my installs it works fine but on the other one only in layout 6. I’ve been comparing the two to make sure all the dependencies are at the same levels. Is there anywhere in particular that I should be looking?
For those who have problems with skin.helper.service, i found the latest version in Github to be 1.1.29 and you can find it here: https://github.com/cartmandos/script.ski...er.service
Thanks. This version seems to be a fork. It is not from the official Marcel Veldt repository. Is it compatible with the Aeon Leia mod? I'm always curious if it fixes bugs or introduces new ones...
I have installed it, so far i have no problems...
(2019-02-22, 03:27)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]I still need to purchase an Android box so I can install LibreElec.

Then it's time to set up a paypal/patreon account and attach it to the signature like many other skinners do  Big Grin
@"chrissix"

Well, I meant I need to "remember" to purchase an Android box for testing purposes, but I like your idea better. Haha.
Hi,
I come from Krypton MQ7 and I have just installed Leia and this skin.

There are some "big" bugs in audio playing view :

* the player (jacket/cd title) go away after some seconds : could you make it stay as before ?

* if i don't want to see next tracks the next song is disabled at the lower right. Could you correct that ?

* Kodi crash directly of you want to go to settings if there is a vizualization

I use kodi at 90% for music listening. So could you corrects this littele "big" bugs ?

thanck you so much
(2019-02-22, 19:31)free08 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I come from Krypton MQ7 and I have just installed Leia and this skin.

There are some "big" bugs in audio playing view :

* the player (jacket/cd title) go away after some seconds : could you make it stay as before ?

* if i don't want to see next tracks the next song is disabled at the lower right. Could you correct that ?

* Kodi crash directly of you want to go to settings if there is a vizualization

I use kodi at 90% for music listening. So could you corrects this littele "big" bugs ?

thanck you so much

What layouts are you referring to? I haven’t noticed any bugs or issues in the layouts that were included in the original Aeon MQ7, layouts 1-6. I have noticed a few minor issues in the new layouts that have been added, 7 and 8. Are those the layouts you are referring to? At least I think they are new ones. I don’t remember them being in the Krypton version of the skin but maybe it was just cause I wasn’t using them...🤔
(2019-02-22, 03:27)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Kupo91

I still need to purchase an Android box so I can install LibreElec.

Is that really necessary? I just need an option to run custom commands. Here is an example how a user did for Confluence:

Quote:LE: For Confluence skin fans, here is a favourites.xml file that would allow you to run RetroArch and EmulationStation:
Code:
<favourites>
    <favourite name="EmulationStation">RunScript(/usr/bin/frontend-emulationstation.py)</favourite>
    <favourite name="RetroArch">RunScript(/usr/bin/frontend-retroarch.py)</favourite>
</favourites>
Hello does anyone know why the poster art for movies is not showing up, it is empty, just with case art, no art in it for all my movie files?