Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-02-23, 04:42)Ices Wrote: [ -> ]Hello does anyone know why the poster art for movies is not showing up, it is empty, just with case art, no art in it for all my movie files?

Do you have Artwork Beef installed?
(2019-02-23, 04:42)Ices Wrote: [ -> ]Hello does anyone know why the poster art for movies is not showing up, it is empty, just with case art, no art in it for all my movie files?

Make sure animated poster is not selected from top menu in library
@free08

Some other users have reported the same behavior with the furniture in music player hiding after a few seconds even if "SHOW FURNITURE" is enabled. I am still unable to figure out what is causing that.

I am unable to reproduce the next song hiding if I turn off "SHOW NEXT TRACKS". What music layout are you using?

Yeah, still looking into why the visualization is crashing KODI.
(2019-02-23, 14:56)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@free08

Some other users have reported the same behavior with the furniture in music player hiding after a few seconds even if "SHOW FURNITURE" is enabled. I am still unable to figure out what is causing that.

Yeah, still looking into why the visualization is crashing KODI.

@latts9932, see this past request from me to find why the music furniture fades out.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2761316

For whatever reason(s) the results of this code in your skin does not behave quite like I've seen in other skins:

1. If you do not have a visualization enabled the furniture will not fade away;

2. If you press "i" the furniture will return and stay on, although I don't know if that works with playlists.

Some other skins have the same feature. As when originally requested, it's your call whether to keep it or not.
@Kupo91

Well, no, it's not necessary. It's a want, not a need. Haha.

Try this. Close KODI, open IncludesMenuCustom and find the following code...
Code:
<item>
<!-- Add-on de imagem -->
<!-- 6500 -->
<label>31021</label>
<property name="id">custom</property>
<onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_master)],addons)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetAddon($INFO[Skin.String(custom_path)],xbmc.addon.image)</onclick>
<include>DefaultReset</include>
</item>

Under that, add this...
Code:
<item>
<!-- Chrome Launcher -->
<label>CHROME LAUNCHER</label>
<onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/bin/app-google-chrome.py")</onclick>
</item>

Now open KODI, go to Settings>Customise Main Menu and go to an "EMPTY" selection in your menu list. Select "REPLACE THIS MENU WITH..." and in the OPTIONS list you should see "CHROME LAUNCHER".

Select that and rename the menu item to whatever you like.
@jasn

Ahh...OK, it's tied to the visualization. I'll take a look at it. Thanks for the info jasn!
I just noticed the same thing last night while I was working on installing fresh from my repo. If you are installing the skin for the first time, the new "CASE ART" setting for the Right List View works like the KodiFlix "VIEW LAYOUT" setting...you must select "POSTER" even though it shows that it's set to "POSTER". I'll look at making that the default setting on install.
(2019-02-23, 15:48)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Kupo91

Well, no, it's not necessary. It's a want, not a need. Haha.

Try this. Close KODI, open IncludesMenuCustom and find the following code...
Code:
<item>
<!-- Add-on de imagem -->
<!-- 6500 -->
<label>31021</label>
<onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_master)],addons)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetAddon($INFO[Skin.String(custom_path)],xbmc.addon.image)</onclick>
</item>

Under that, add this...
Code:
<item>
<!-- Chrome Launcher -->
<label>CHROME LAUNCHER</label>
<onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/bin/app-google-chrome.py")</onclick>
</item>

Now open KODI, go to Settings>Customise Main Menu and go to an "EMPTY" selection in your menu list. Select "REPLACE THIS MENU WITH..." and in the OPTIONS list you should see "CHROME LAUNCHER".

Select that and rename the menu item to whatever you like.

Thank you very much Smile it almost worked Big Grin only issue: If I go into "REPLACE THIS MENU WITH..." and click on "CHROME LAUNCHER" it immediately starts the app xD
Thanks for the help changed case back to poster.
@Kupo91

It tried to launch Chrome on my Windows PC when I selected "CHROME LAUNCHER" as well, but after that it should only open when you select it from the main menu.
@Ices

You're welcome!
(2019-02-23, 20:57)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Kupo91

It tried to launch Chrome on my Windows PC when I selected "CHROME LAUNCHER" as well, but after that it should only open when you select it from the main menu.

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me. It launches Chrome again and again no matter how often I try. I also tried to add it by removing the <on click> line. But then it just doesn't do anything.

Maybe I can add it to my menu via the settings file?
Hi again I just have a still have one other thing that puzzles me. How do I show the lyrics for a song while playing it. I accidentally found it one day and now I can't get it back lol.
Does anyone have a link or directions.....to Latts repo?
Thanks
Hi @latts9923 
I'm new on Leia Mod now Smile

I installed the new kodi release and I found it more stable than the previous one and faster in managing media content (artworkbeef seems to work better than the older bro artwork downloader too).

I share with you some unexpected behaviours of the skin mod:
 - I have a music playlist used in the main menu for widget view. When I select an album a couple of discarts appear (not perfectly aligned in animation and in final xy position anyway)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4dea9ri1i4dgc...7.png?dl=0
 - For albums having a valued rating info, the rating info has a problem because appears the pyton code and not the result (in the screenshot double discart issue is displayed too)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5n9zf21n2gbh9...8.png?dl=0
 - In detail Dialog Info view the info of budget, etc are no more available (skin helper service issue?)
      + Is it possibile to display the votes information (the same as the one displayed in dialog info view), in addition to the rating number, in SET view?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2wzr8gxrkme6g...9.png?dl=0

Thanks for working hard for us
Regards