Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Kupo91

Hmm...well, maybe adding it as a favorite will work. I seem to have lost that post that had an example. Did you post that?
@Ices

You can enable lyrics from the settings page of the music player.
@melons2

I'll go over installing the new version of the repo when I post the new how-to video. Right now if you install the repo it will start updating the skins, but they are only for testing purposes at the moment.
(2019-02-23, 17:09)Kupo91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-23, 15:48)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Kupo91

Well, no, it's not necessary. It's a want, not a need. Haha.

Try this. Close KODI, open IncludesMenuCustom and find the following code...
Code:
<item>
<!-- Add-on de imagem -->
<!-- 6500 -->
<label>31021</label>
<property name="id">custom</property>
<onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_master)],addons)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetAddon($INFO[Skin.String(custom_path)],xbmc.addon.image)</onclick>
<include>DefaultReset</include>
</item>

Under that, add this...
Code:
<item>
<!-- Chrome Launcher -->
<label>CHROME LAUNCHER</label>
<onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/bin/app-google-chrome.py")</onclick>
</item>

Now open KODI, go to Settings>Customise Main Menu and go to an "EMPTY" selection in your menu list. Select "REPLACE THIS MENU WITH..." and in the OPTIONS list you should see "CHROME LAUNCHER".
Thank you very much Smile it almost worked Big Grin only issue: If I go into "REPLACE THIS MENU WITH..." and click on "CHROME LAUNCHER" it immediately starts the app xD 
That code are wrong, try to set like in this code
Code:
<item>
<!-- Chrome Launcher -->
<label>CHROME</label>
<onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_master)],addons)</onclick>
<onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_action)],System.ExecWait("/usr/bin/app-google-chrome.py"))</onclick>
@Jumpy73

Howdy!

I just added a playlist as a widget. I see the discart at the right corner needs to come down a little, but I don't see the second disc like your screenshot.

Hmm...I see the rating stars but not the rating label below it on my widget view. I do for movies, but not music.

Yeah, the budget info is provided by skin helper. You might have to delete your simplecache.db file and let it repopulate.

I'm not sure I can add vote info to the set view, but I'll take a look.
@Angelinas

Thanks for the assist sir! Did that fix it @Kupo91?
(2019-02-24, 16:32)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Angelinas

Thanks for the assist sir! Did that fix it @Kupo91?
 Well xD @latts9923 your code launches the app but doesnt allow me to put it in my main menu.
@Angelinas your code allows me to put it in my main menu but doesnt launch it if I try to start it xD

Can we put your working parts together somehow Big Grin
I don't use Android, can't try but this should work... Smile
Code:
    <item>
    <!-- Chrome Launcher -->
    <label>+ CHROME</label>
    <label2>CHROME</label2>
    <onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_master)],chrome-addons)</onclick>
    <onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_action)],RunScript(/usr/bin/app-google-chrome.py))</onclick>
    </item>

in Windows I have error when start "Chrome" from home menu
Code:
ERROR: CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script /usr/bin/app-google-chrome.py
Only you can try....see if path name is Ok.
I should probably already know this but for this MQ7 Mod, and for MQ8 as well, is music cd artwork supposed to be named "cdart.png" or "discart.png"?  I am realizing they are no longer being displayed.  I am also seeing a large number of "disc.png" files in my music library and I a m not sure where they've come from either.
(2019-02-24, 22:52)jasn Wrote: [ -> ]I should probably already know this but for this MQ7 Mod, and for MQ8 as well, is music cd artwork supposed to be named "cdart.png" or "discart.png"?  I am realizing they are no longer being displayed.  I am also seeing a large number of "disc.png" files in my music library and I a m not sure where they've come from either.

Should be named discart.png

See here for more info Music_artwork (wiki)
All mine is cdart.png and work fine in MQ8....
(2019-02-24, 21:42)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]I don't use Android, can't try but this should work... Smile
Code:
    <item>
    <!-- Chrome Launcher -->
    <label>+ CHROME</label>
    <label2>CHROME</label2>
    <onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_master)],chrome-addons)</onclick>
    <onclick>Skin.SetString($INFO[Skin.String(custom_action)],RunScript(/usr/bin/app-google-chrome.py))</onclick>
    </item>

in Windows I have error when start "Chrome" from home menu
Code:
ERROR: CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script /usr/bin/app-google-chrome.py
Only you can try....see if path name is Ok. 
 I think you mean LibreElec, dont you?
Anyways now it works!! Awesome thank you @Angelinas and @latts9923 Smile Smile
Hello I went to settings and then Player Settings then Music and I do not see where to change it to get the lyrics to show. I still need some help, thanks.
hi there..
i can´t find an answer for this.
i have in my videoclips collection 2 dvd´s iso with son concerts.

if i play this under movies, dvd structure it´s accepted, son when start the dvd, player goes to main menu and i can access to all sub menus like audio setup, etc etc..

but if i play iso dvd   from video clips, seem like player don´t read ifo file, so only play vob, one after the other..

sorry for my english, but i hope some can help me to undertand this behavior

and i dont´know if this is a kodi related thing or a leia mod thing
@Kupo91

Good deal! I'll add that to the skin and only make it visible with Android.